Seattle Kraken NHL Expansion Draft

it's a shame that this hockey team is getting more attention then the WNBA champion Seattle Storm.

I hope the Covid crap is over by the time they play. The fans need to see their team the first year.

Vegas Raider fans say hello
True but the Raiders already existed and have loyal fans. Still most NFL fans in LA are raiders fans. Seattle needs the hype to attract fans

True but the Raiders already existed and have loyal fans. Still most NFL fans in LA are raiders fans. Seattle needs the hype to attract fans
Seattle is going to be a great market and fanbase for hockey. No doubt that place will be rockin and a very tough place for opponents

Seattle is going to be a great market and fanbase for hockey. No doubt that place will be rockin and a very tough place for opponents
Can't keep a third tier NBA team, I doubt it. Seattle's only so-so as a sports town. The pro baseball team is one of the worst in the AL, with only 3 playoff wins in its history and no appearances in 20 years. After the Seahawks, it's just not really that big of a sports town.

The Kraken won't have a farm team until they begin the season themselves, which is an amazing oversight. They do get to enjoy the same crooked expansion draft rules that Vegas did, extorting potential deals by making agreement not to draft certain unprotected players, but I think it will be less effective this time around.

They do get to enjoy the same innocent advantage of expansion draft rules that Vegas did, making potential deals by making smart agreements not to draft certain unprotected players, but I think it will be less effective this time around, cause Vegas is awsome.
FIFY.

Vegas hates you too.
Boo hoo?

ovechkin-lifts-stanley-cup-1024x576.jpg

Uh huh. I'll take the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe. You can continue "enjoying" Ryan Reaves.
Show us, on the doll, where vegas touched you

These has been entertaining.... also fuck the Caps.