Secret Asian Man

When I read the thread title my mind jumped to the same place but I figured there's no way this thread is about me always thinking the same thing.

:laugh:

I always thought Ozzy sang “People think I’m insane because I am from the other side.”

This one is a bit odd, but in that one song "King of Wishful Thinking", when the dude says "and I'll tell the world, I'm over you...", 9-year old me always found it odd when I thought he was saying "and I'll tell Brazil, I'm over you..."...hearing it now, I have no idea how I was hearing "Brazil", but at the time, even as a kid I'd think to myself, "what the fuck does the entire country of Brazil care about this dude being over some chick??"

Way back when, I thought the last couple of lines in the Who song, Who Are You, were
Who are you, I really want to know, who the fuck are you.
Don't know why, but I just did.

Way back when, I thought the last couple of lines in the Who song, Who Are You, were
I still think that’s what Roger is yelling.

No Sleep Till Brooklyn

Engine running hotter than a boy named Chettle.

Makes a lot more sense that it’s really boiling kettle.

"You ain't a bitch OR a ho!" sure sounded a lot like "You ain't a bitch, you're a ho!" to my young ears. I was totally confused.

I mean you can be nice and promiscuous.

Blink 182’s Dammit

The chorus is “Well I guess this is growing up”

For years I thought it was “well my kid sister is growing up” and I thought it was very creepy.

Those are the lyrics.:noidea: