Secret pleasure.

:think: Might have to try that. Heard sour cream works as well instead of cream cheese
another good combo.

Or a bit of cream cheese/sour cream doused with salsa, scooped up with regular tortilla chips. Especially if the salsa is super spicy!

Pickled pigs feet in horseradish. It’ll clean out your colon, but damn good
is that because you shove them straight up yer bumhole? Or because they taste like that's where they came from?

is that because you shove them straight up yer bumhole? Or because they taste like that's where they came from?
Neither. They taste great, but you don’t wanna be too far from a place to shit after you get done eating them

another good combo.

Or a bit of cream cheese/sour cream doused with salsa, scooped up with regular tortilla chips. Especially if the salsa is super spicy!
Mix the cream cheese with salsa in 50/50 mix, spread it out on flour tortillas, roll em up, slice em about 3/4" thick, serve. Easy and delicious snacks.

196177480_4304319816285291_2194966824708520223_n.jpg

Always thought they looked like bird shit.

I guess along this mixing theme I have two that I do, one my wife and son both have adopted:

mix corn with mashed potatoes
mix Mexican rice with the refried beans at the restaurant

I guess along this mixing theme I have two that I do, one my wife and son both have adopted:

mix corn with mashed potatoes
mix Mexican rice with the refried beans at the restaurant

I put corn in mashed potatoes, sometimes.

Rice and beans shall remain separate.
Tiny portions of each may be piled on top of a nacho chip, first beans, then rice on top, but not mixed together.

Is this the same as potted meat? I had an aunt who loved that shit but it reminded me of dog food so I couldn’t get myself to try it.
Yes, and yes, it’s like dog food. Your aunt may have been a schnauzer.

Yes, and yes, it’s like dog food. Your aunt may have been a schnauzer.
Well. She’s dead so I guess I can’t ask her now. Woof!

Is this the same as potted meat? I had an aunt who loved that shit but it reminded me of dog food so I couldn’t get myself to try it.