See Uranus as you've never seen it before!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

It is a cold, icy world and one of the most distant planets in our solar system.

And now astronomy fans have been treated to a new view of Uranus, revealing its rings, moons, and even storms in incredible detail.

NASA's James Webb Space Telescope has snapped a new photo of the ice giant spinning on its side.

'With its exquisite sensitivity, Webb captured Uranus' dim inner and outer rings, including the elusive Zeta ring – the extremely faint and diffuse ring closest to the planet,' NASA said.

'It also imaged many of the planet's 27 known moons, even seeing some small moons within the rings.'

Astronomy fans have been treated to a new view of Uranus, revealing its rings, moons, and even storms in incredible detail

Astronomy fans have been treated to a new view of Uranus, revealing its rings, moons, and even storms in incredible detail

1702999301248.png

It is a cold, icy world and one of the most distant planets in our solar system.

And now astronomy fans have been treated to a new view of Uranus, revealing its rings, moons, and even storms in incredible detail.

NASA's James Webb Space Telescope has snapped a new photo of the ice giant spinning on its side.

'With its exquisite sensitivity, Webb captured Uranus' dim inner and outer rings, including the elusive Zeta ring – the extremely faint and diffuse ring closest to the planet,' NASA said.

'It also imaged many of the planet's 27 known moons, even seeing some small moons within the rings.'

View attachment 113413
Something tells me that you are really into Uranus.

Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

View attachment 113413

Mine's a lot browner.

my friend in HS was banging this chick in his car back in the day. her uranaus went on the steering wheel and left a trail of brown dust...

she is forever known as streak.

Balls deep. :yes:

You guys must do more yoga than me. I can’t angle my head properly enough to get a good view of it.

I gotta say, it sounds a lot like Iceland