gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,655,276.00
Selection Sunday !

this is gonna be the worst NCAAT in history

Ready.

Got tortilla chips, guac and plenty of Guinness.

I thought you had quit posting. If I quit posting every time Duke lost I'd never get to post.
really enjoyed that game last night

wonder if Banchero has recovered from that poster?

I thought you had quit posting. If I quit posting every time Duke lost I'd never get to post.
Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

Try being a Huskers fan...

really enjoyed that game last night

wonder if Banchero has recovered from that poster?

He was really geared up to play UNC. I'm sure when he gets to the NBA he will really get posterized.

He was really geared up to play UNC. I'm sure when he gets to the NBA he will really get posterized.
the real question is

was there more people at the finals for the ACC women's tournament in Greensboro or the finals for the ACC men's tournament in Brooklyn? Has to be pretty close

the real question is

was there more people at the finals for the ACC women's tournament in Greensboro or the finals for the ACC men's tournament in Brooklyn? Has to be pretty close

We all know the Greensboro Coliseum would have been a sell out with Duke and Carolina in the Saturday games.

Lunardi just slipped Wyoming to one of his first teams out. They moved down 2-3 spots despite nothing of real note taking place outside of Davidson (who should seriously be NIT bound) losing.

Lunardi's bracket has to be close to 100% accurate one would think.

Nebraska was "the team" in football when I was growing up. I always stayed up to watch Oklahoma and Nebraska games.
Same... mine was the mid 90s run. Been a long time but at least not forever shit like basketball

One month ago A&M wasn't even in contention for an NIT bid. Now we have a real shot at the NCAA. Will be happy to see us make it.