GAME Selection Sunday Thread 6pm ET CBS

The funny thing is that if Nova was a #3, then I think they would have let them be in Philly with UK.

That's the way it was in the midseason bracket.

So, I think UK made out Ok, lol.

I'm happy with the draw they ended up with for sure. I would have been happier if Duke was the 3 with them though.

The Big Ten sucks btw

Rutgers went from getting clowned by powerhouses like Lafayette and UMass to winning 12 games in the Big Ten

now they are a tournament team

lulz

The Big Ten sucks btw
Sarcastic Bill Burr GIF by Desus & Mero

The selection committee does not know that apparently. Funny, watching Finebaum right now and a caller is going on about it right now lol. It is a Memphis fan too.

The selection committee does not know that apparently. Funny, watching Finebaum right now and a caller is going on about it right now lol. It is a Memphis fan too.
The selections are always flawed.

Michigan also had a sweep of Iowa. That's important in the discussion you seem to be leaving out. And beat San Diego State OOC.

The SEC and B1G we're very even this year, I would lean the SEC being better, but the NET had the B1G as the better conference, but it's close. And yes the SEC has alot of high level wins OOC, and their seeding is reflective of that(outside TN, who I though should have been a #2)

Also, teams get selected, it doesn't matter what conference you're affiliated with.

If you're taking one or multiple B1G teams out, you have to have a good replacement for them. I said A&M should have gotten in, but not at the expense of a B1G team. Nobody else really deserved it IMO.
Whoa whoa. Michigan didnt sweep us. We blasted them in AA

Well, that human element is subjective though.

My opinion of UCLA is my opinion. Not everyone is going to agree.

Agreed. But there’s always a subjective element when humans are involved. If you want a solely objective measure to seed teams, you don’t need a committee