Serie A 2021/22

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,713.00
First games this past weekend.

- Inter cruise
- Abraham shines in Roma debut
- Juventus draw. Ronaldo comes off the bench, gets booked for removing his shirt after apparent goal, it was ruled offside by VAR.

Juventus probably going to win Serie A or maybe Atalanta. Inter squad is depleted some, same with AC Milan. Napoli might make a run this year and maybe Mourinho can turn back the clock with Roma. Roma my Serie A team

Serie A race is tight.

1644244813454.png
This past weekend, Milan beat Inter.

This coming weekend has Napoli v Inter, and Atalanta v Juventus.

Gotta step back and appreciate how good and resilient that Inter squad is. Lose their striker and manager in the summer, but keep on rolling along.

Huge game with Napoli coming up this weekend. I don't normally watch much Serie A, but I might tune in for that.

Gotta step back and appreciate how good and resilient that Inter squad is. Lose their striker and manager in the summer, but keep on rolling along.

Huge game with Napoli coming up this weekend. I don't normally watch much Serie A, but I might tune in for that.
I've always loved watching it, this is how it has traditionally been, very tight, those 7-8 that were won by Juve were an anomally, and mainly due to the others (Inter, Milan, Napoli etc) having major financial issues. Now it's back to normal with Inter, Napoli, and Milan all being good, Roma and Lazio both solid and even Atalanta in the mix (they probably play the most exciting football to watch). I'll be glad when Fiorentina gets back near the top, and Parma are back like they used to be.

BTW, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina, Parma, and Venezia are all American owned, and Bologna is owned by a Canadian.

I've always loved watching it, this is how it has traditionally been, very tight, those 7-8 that were won by Juve were an anomally, and mainly due to the others (Inter, Milan, Napoli etc) having major financial issues. Now it's back to normal with Inter, Napoli, and Milan all being good, Roma and Lazio both solid and even Atalanta in the mix (they probably play the most exciting football to watch). I'll be glad when Fiorentina gets back near the top, and Parma are back like they used to be.

BTW, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina, Parma, and Venezia are all American owned, and Bologna is owned by a Canadian.

I don't think that's gonna happen after they sold their best player to Juve.

I don't think that's gonna happen after they sold their best player to Juve.
Exactly, that's what i meant, back to where they can fend off the likes of Juve, Inter etc for players

Exactly, that's what i meant, back to where they can fend off the likes of Juve, Inter etc for players

I have a coworker from Naples and he is absolutely fuming about Fiorentina. He hates Juve and claims Fiorentina just serve as Juve's training squad. Of course, he is a big Napoli supporter so his views might be skewed a bit :LOL:

I have a coworker from Naples and he is absolutely fuming about Fiorentina. He hates Juve and claims Fiorentina just serve as Juve's training squad. Of course, he is a big Napoli supporter so his views might be skewed a bit :LOL:
Yeah, spent some times in Naples, I like Napoli but their owner is kind of an asshole (sometimes in a good way). They HATE Juve (and any northern team), pretty sure they are still fuming about Higuain going to Juve like 6 years ago lol.

Milan now top of the table.