Short Work Week Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Morning, miscreants.

Had a nice weekend. Wifey and I got some nice lunchbox/cooler deals for coaching soccer, looks like they hold a six pack of bee... uh, soda. H performed well in her dance production.

Went yesterday to the little train line in a state park. Bought tickets for next week's train ride with Santa. Kids will enjoy that.

morning

working today then off the rest of the week for the holiday.

been fighting a stomach bug or something over the weekend. at about 85% now...but still feeling somewhat shitty

morning all, ok weekend, went too fast.

DId some yardwork and my mower crapped out, keeps saying overheating, so thats a pain. Under warranty and thankfully end of season so the 2 month repair wont kill me

Yesterday went to Legion and played some bingo and pulltabs, didn't win

had fun start to the morning, Murray chased and killed a rabbit. Heard rabbit squeal, pulled Murray off and rabbit ran away, thought I saved him, but he just ran to side of house and died there

We do it after Thanksgiving, which is the greatest holiday on the planet.
This is the proper way. But since we're leaving town for 10 days shortly, apparently everything has to go up early.

And agreed. Thanksgiving is 1 of 1. Best holiday.

This is the proper way. But since we're leaving town for 10 days shortly, apparently everything has to go up early.

And agreed. Thanksgiving is 1 of 1. Best holiday.
Thoughts and prayers.

Wifey is also freaking out about getting all our Krimmus stuff done before we leave for vacation in December. Like, we get home two whole days beforehand, what can't we get done then?

Anyone working Black Friday?

I AM!

Lol but basically just sitting on my couch

No

I don't miss working retail on black friday

Haha I am not working retail.. I just didn't use my floater for Friday. I saved it for December 26th

Going to doubt we have any loan officers working much this week to make us need to do anything Friday.

Yeah most of my clients will have taken that day off as well but I will be covering for 5 other people now so I might actually have a little work but I doubt much

Finished 3rd in Toledo.

Lions with a crazy W.

So, good weekend.

had covid last week. 102+ fever sucks so much ass. Still not 100%. Didn't lose taste or smell though, so that's good.

still trying not to get the rest of the family sick before our Thanksgiving at Maggiano's.