Short Work Week Monday

Going to be busy from Thursday on it seems. Wife's extended family Thanksgiving & then pep rally with 49ers vs Seahawks. Game on Friday. Last basketball day for Grand Saturday & the big game at noon. Then wrestling tournament Sunday morning.

had covid last week. 102+ fever sucks so much ass. Still not 100%. Didn't lose taste or smell though, so that's good.

still trying not to get the rest of the family sick before our Thanksgiving at Maggiano's.

Sucks you got Covid but glad it is almost over

had covid last week. 102+ fever sucks so much ass. Still not 100%. Didn't lose taste or smell though, so that's good.

still trying not to get the rest of the family sick before our Thanksgiving at Maggiano's.
Good luck, man. I'd hate to be that guy.

Best All Season Tires?

We do it after Thanksgiving, which is the greatest holiday on the planet.

This is the proper way. But since we're leaving town for 10 days shortly, apparently everything has to go up early.

And agreed. Thanksgiving is 1 of 1. Best holiday.

Disagree. 4th of July is #1 because you can set off explosions and rockets. Thanksgiving is #2.

Disagree. 4th of July is #1 because you can set off explosions and rockets. Thanksgiving is #2.
explosion fail GIF

Thanksgiving is now centered around football, food, and alcohol. I love me some summer holidays too, but this is as American as fucking a warm apple pie.

Got suckered into putting up the xmas shit this weekend. Waaayyyy too early for that shit

We do it after Thanksgiving, which is the greatest holiday on the planet.

This is the proper way. But since we're leaving town for 10 days shortly, apparently everything has to go up early.

And agreed. Thanksgiving is 1 of 1. Best holiday.

we'll probably put ours up this weekend

We used to do it the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but this week/weekend is always so fucking crazy for us that we started setting up Christmas the Sunday before Thanksgiving (yesterday), so that we can use this coming Sunday to rest/relax before going back to work.

We used to do it the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but this week/weekend is always so fucking crazy for us that we started setting up Christmas the Sunday before Thanksgiving (yesterday), so that we can use this coming Sunday to rest/relax before going back to work.
I tried implementing the rule after my birthday in December as I'm a Scrooge when it comes to Christmas decorations and such. More bc I hate winter more than anything.

I tried implementing the rule after my birthday in December as I'm a Scrooge when it comes to Christmas decorations and such. More bc I hate winter more than anything.
Jan-March is when I get irritable

My daughter & my 5 year old son just spilled about 250 gum balls all over the kitchen on accident and I’m pretending I didn’t hear it as they scramble to pick them up before I notice.

I’m going to jet them have this W.

Thanksgiving is now centered around football, food, and alcohol. I love me some summer holidays too, but this is as American as fucking a warm apple pie.

No gift giving. Great food. Go food comatose on the couch while watching football and no one cares.

It's awesome