Minnesota Golden Gophers Ski U Mah

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Figures, Gophers get good and world goes into shut down

7JiH.gif

Might be easier to axe what i'm not confused about!
He had opted out of this season due to COVID and football being pushed to the spring.

He may have even hired an agent....

Anyway, he had to ask for and be granted eligibility to be reinstated.

He had opted out of this season due to COVID and football being pushed to the spring.

yay i guess.gif

He think gophers should fold up the football program

He think gophers should fold up the football program
Forgot all about these...... @Nosferatu..... :tsk:

Honestly, I have pretty much tuned all sports out now so I don't care what they do.

Implying? No, I am saying directly they're your posts

Unless you're not same Nosferatu at the hoop that made the posts saying disband MN football

What you posted under 2018 Gopher Football Season vs NMSU and that, that was not me, I did say go ahead and get rid of the football program, still wouldn't care if they did.

What you posted under 2018 Gopher Football Season vs NMSU and that, that was not me, I did say go ahead and get rid of the football program, still wouldn't care if they did.

I linked right to your actual post the preview was from original post for whatever reason in which you responded just put football program out of it's misery

I linked right to your actual post the preview was from original post for whatever reason in which you responded just put football program out of it's misery

Yep, that be me! 40+ years of terrible play just became to much for me, I stopped caring. Now if they were to win a National Championship I would be very happy for the team, the coaches, the university, the fans, but I just don't have any fucks left to give.

Yep, that be me! 40+ years of terrible play just became to much for me, I stopped caring. Now if they were to win a National Championship I would be very happy for the team, the coaches, the university, the fans, but I just don't have any fucks left to give.
cool