Snacks

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
What is your crack cocaine (besides crack cocaine)?

The snack you can't seem to put down once you start munching on them?

I opening a thing of those peanut butter pretzels and I am afraid I'm going to polish it off in one sitting

Cheese and crackers

Munchie's....

1614725198597.png

Rocky Road ice cream. I'm happy that it only comes in 1/2 gallon containers, LOL!!!
1614725336610.png

What is your crack cocaine (besides crack cocaine)?

The snack you can't seem to put down once you start munching on them?

I opening a thing of those peanut butter pretzels and I am afraid I'm going to polish it off in one sitting

For me, it's Pretzels too
just regular though

Food Vortex GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I’m not trynna be a fruit, but hummus is my latest addiction. But only when I make it myself. With a drizzle of garlic olive oil and a sprinkle of sumac, scooped up with Persian cucumbers or this bomb ass flatbread from Trader Joe’s.
I eat it until my tummy hurts :pout:

I’m not trynna be a fruit, but hummus is my latest addiction. But only when I make it myself. With a drizzle of garlic olive oil and a sprinkle of sumac, scooped up with Persian cucumbers or this bomb ass flatbread from Trader Joe’s.
I eat it until my tummy hurts :pout:

Love a good spicy hummus.

Cheez-Its Just don’t even bring them in the house.
Did smoked Cheez-Its last weekend. Pour Worcestershire sauce over them and sprinkle them with whatever dry rub you like. 225 for an hour and half, outstanding.

cookies... almost any kind.

I have a cookie problem too

Haha....I'm am well known for having a cookie addiction. I used to stop at Subway just to get their oatmeal and raisin cookies....the one with macadamia nuts is also a favorite.

But like any cookie will do.....I really don't tink I've ever had a bad cookie. I freaking love em all!

I have 22 almonds every afternoon around 2pm.

That's about the extent of my snacking, pole-smoochers.

Cheez-its. Pretty much all the flavors but especially the extra flavored ones. Same with goldfish.

Don't know if Sonic is popular where you are

Yeah
They're all over the place.
The first one started in Shawnee, Oklahoma

I'm getting hungry now.
BBL

Cities with the most number of Sonicdrivein restaurants in the United States​

CityState / TerritoryNumber of Locations
San AntonioTexas47
Oklahoma CityOklahoma44
HoustonTexas41
DallasTexas30