Snoop Dog Smokes 11 Blunts A Day

Weed is a gateway drug. For Snoop, a gateway to more doobies.

absolutely it's a lot. but think about how long he's been getting high, his tolerance has to be through the roof. i'm guessing each blunt only keeps him lit for about half an hour or so and then he's basically back to baseline.

On my absolute best days (say the NFL draft or a huge game) I might get through 3 normal sized joints. I’m talking ones I rolled myself, not monster pre rolls you buy for $10. Just ordinary joints.

One or two on average if I’m smoking. I can get three to four solid sessions from one joint.

On my absolute best days (say the NFL draft or a huge game) I might get through 3 normal sized joints. I’m talking ones I rolled myself, not monster pre rolls you buy for $10. Just ordinary joints.

One or two on average if I’m smoking. I can get three to four solid sessions from one joint.

back at the height of my smoking days, i could do A blunt, maybe two, but at that point i'm getting a meal in me and then taking a nap lol. and yes, like you, i'd be far more likely to smoke a joint instead of a blunt.

Do you even smoke, bro?

I get the good stuff. Little goes a long way. And I prob a bit of a light weight, too.

I wait all day till happy hour now. Long ago it was as soon as I woke up if possible.

Now though, it's my cake most days, my Reign drops on other days, and very rarely my little one hit pipe.

Waste not want not.

Mexico What GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

I get the good stuff. Little goes a long way. And I prob a bit of a light weight, too.
my uncle is king of the lightweights, it's hilarious. he has this little one-hitter bowl that he personally carved out of a chunk of deer antler, like, 30+ years ago, it's literally only big enough to pack a hit in it at a time, and as far as i know, that's still the ONLY thing he uses to smoke with. back when i used to smoke, i would occasionally sell my uncle nugs out of my bag, like a gram at a time or whatever, and that dude would somehow, someway make that fucking gram last a good 2 months or so, sometimes longer :laugh3:

i'd always tell him how jealous i was of how long he could make such a small amount of weed last.

During covid, he was steaming himself playing games online. He may have smoked 11 joints while playing madden for the 30 minutes I watched his crazyness.