Snow coming to DFW

fordman84

Administrator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 95,570.00
Only about 3 people here care, but oh well. I'm excited. Wasn't able to make either of our winter trips to Colorado this year due to different reasons, so excited to see snow.

With that said, I still have a "believe it when I see it" attitude about Texas weather.

Only about 3 people here care, but oh well. I'm excited. Wasn't able to make either of our winter trips to Colorado this year due to different reasons, so excited to see snow.

With that said, I still have a "believe it when I see it" attitude about Texas weather.

how much?

planning on heading up to Waco after Church on Sunday to let the kids enjoy it.

Company I work for is based in Tyler, TX, hear they are to get 2-4 inches. Probably be closed tomorrow.

Did DFW get an measurable snow there??

Company I work for is based in Tyler, TX, hear they are to get 2-4 inches. Probably be closed tomorrow.

Did DFW get an measurable snow there??
Not in the metroplex. It’s been snowing lightly on and off most of the day, but nothing is sticking. It’s not quite cold enough for that.

bump for monday

Its so freaking cold here in northern OK that any moisture is turning into either snow or freezing drizzle. We've not had even a quarter of an inch total for 3 days but again...its very cold so nothing is melting.

Its so freaking cold here in northern OK that any moisture is turning into either snow or freezing drizzle. We've not had even a quarter of an inch total for 3 days but again...its very cold so nothing is melting.

houston is going to get 1-3 inches of ice/snow. mon night it will be down to 18 (some models are calling for single digits).

I'm going set up a few monitors just to watch the traffic cameras here....cause Houston sucks at driving in 90 degree sunny heat weather.

Guess it's a good thing I picked Florida over Texas, getting in the 80's again today.

Massive pile up on I-35 in DAL/FW area. You can't drive on ice.

According to CBS, Dallas was issued its first ever Wind Chill Warning for today.

I would have thought it isn't the first time ever. We've had some cold days before. Either way, not great golf weather this week in DFW.

Over a week now of frigid temperatures. Folks here just laugh at people that push global warming propaganda.

This grid failure in TX is an excellent opportunity for Tesla to build massive battery plants.