So I Got This Weird Text Message Last Night

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
This guy from Oregon who I vaguely remember meeting in Vegas years ago as part of a group that happened to be at the same crap table as the guys I was with texted me out of the blue. To say those guys were weird is an understatement as they were decked out in OU jerseys and kept trying to get us to go to Applebees.

Anyway, these guys and the dude that texted me in particular kept following us around and begging us to hang out and we had a hell of a time ditching the idiots but not 5 minutes after we did my phone started blowing up with texts asking "where are you bro" and I find out as a joke one of my buddies had given him my phone number. I blocked that mofo in 10 seconds flat but I guess he got a new phone and another number because 3 years later out of the blue I got a text wanting me to fly out to Vegas and have an "epic bender" with this idiot.

I've blocked him again because I'm convinced the guy was gay and have no doubt he will try to roofie me and make a move. Ghosting him for now but considering a protective order because this is one aggressive homosexual.

running-hug.gif

This guy from Oregon who I vaguely remember meeting in Vegas years ago as part of a group that happened to be at the same crap table as the guys I was with texted me out of the blue. To say those guys were weird is an understatement as they were decked out in OU jerseys and kept trying to get us to go to Applebees.

Anyway, these guys and the dude that texted me in particular kept following us around and begging us to hang out and we had a hell of a time ditching the idiots but not 5 minutes after we did my phone started blowing up with texts asking "where are you bro" and I find out as a joke one of my buddies had given him my phone number. I blocked that mofo in 10 seconds flat but I guess he got a new phone and another number because 3 years later out of the blue I got a text wanting me to fly out to Vegas and have an "epic bender" with this idiot.

I've blocked him again because I'm convinced the guy was gay and have no doubt he will try to roofie me and make a move. Ghosting him for now but considering a protective order because this is one aggressive homosexual.

Just tell him to buzz off and not call you again.

So, Oregon Duck has your #

Don't trust anyone that gives away their drugs for free....even if a pegging is all but guaranteed. :L

Should have just went to Applebees. Dollar Margs. What could go wrong?