Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Do you like movies about...gladiators?

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

I got cornfused and voted them all....

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

Don't think he does.

I can't think of Gladiators without thinking of one of Peepee's finest moments.

There was this complete piece of shit who had this in his sig:

" My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. "

@Peter Gozintite reworked it to:

"My name is Assface Schmegma McGillicutty. Asshat leader of the action figures in my room. General moron of epic proportions. Loyal to douchebaggery and ignorance. Father to a another mans son. Husband to a parking meters. I will have my greek salad. In this room or the porch."

I can't think of Gladiators without thinking of one of Peepee's finest moments.

There was this complete piece of shit who had this in his sig:

" My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. "

@Peter Gozintite reworked it to:

"My name is Assface Schmegma McGillicutty. Asshat leader of the action figures in my room. General moron of epic proportions. Loyal to douchebaggery and ignorance. Father to a another mans son. Husband to a parking meters. I will have my greek salad. In this room or the porch."
The parking meter reference was because he pretended to be a cop.

Do you remember the day he was spouting off about being a cop, and how bad ass he was?

I told him," Havent beaten a cops ass in long time" he went radio silent for a couple days. Fucking dildo. Handi found out he was a service writer at a honda dealership or some shit.

Do you remember the day he was spouting off about being a cop, and how bad ass he was?

I told him," Havent beaten a cops ass in long time" he went radio silent for a couple days. Fucking dildo. Handi found out he was a service writer at a honda dealership or some shit.

I used to post pictures like this to piss him off...

1597800421892.png

Yeah, I remember that.
What I hadn't remembered, and I don't know why what you just posted jogged my memory, was how hard he tried to get me banned from NGS when we all first joined. He was apparently sending pm's to mod and admins saying gawd knows what. Of course, we know who ended up getting banned.

:biggrin: