• NFL Quarterbacks

• Whipped potato salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

fordman84

Administrator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 95,570.00
After watching how the refs treat NFL QB's this season, and how QB's are learning to game the system (looking at you head-snap-back-Stafford), figure we need to have a discussion about it.

Shocked Tom Brady GIF by Norwalk Brew House

Tom Brady has no pride as a man. Weakest roughing the passer call in NFL history and he was begging for it

he caused it. He lifted his leg to trip the defender which made it look like the guy stepped on Brady.

Everytime anyone is about to lay a hand on brady, he starts whipping his head around to make eye contact with the ref. I swear I have seen it multiple times this season. Someone starts to grab him, and he knows hes going down, he makes eye contact with the ref before he even hits the ground. Fuck off dude.

Everytime anyone is about to lay a hand on brady, he starts whipping his head around to make eye contact with the ref. I swear I have seen it multiple times this season. Someone starts to grab him, and he knows hes going down, he makes eye contact with the ref before he even hits the ground. Fuck off dude.
And others are learning from it. In the Dallas game yesterday Stafford drew a BS roughing call because he was hit in the shoulder but threw his head back. A couple of plays later he tried it again, got shoved with two hands in the chest. Normal head motion would be for your head to snap forward but he threw his head back again trying to get another roughing call. Refs told him to eat shit.

I’d say going forward, it’s gonna be 15 yards regardless, so might as well earn it

After watching how the refs treat NFL QB's this season, and how QB's are learning to game the system (looking at you head-snap-back-Stafford), figure we need to have a discussion about it.
Im Confused. Stafford was protected by the refs yesterday? He got the shit beat out of him

Im Confused. Stafford was protected by the refs yesterday? He got the shit beat out of him
he did. But on the final drive he was very well protected.

That roughing call on Brady made me sick to my fucking stomach. It was worse than watching my Packers lose after getting up at 8:30 to watch the fucking game.

I’d say going forward, it’s gonna be 15 yards regardless, so might as well earn it

Always been my mantra...if I'm going to do the time, I'm gonna enjoy the crime.

I would be an awesome coach.

Would wait till the other team had first and goal from the 1, and send in my 55th player to spear the QB in the ribs.

First and goal from the half yard line.

You can bet the entire team would chip in to cover the fine.

he did. But on the final drive he was very well protected.
At that point in the game I think he was about to get killed. So thank you refs

He should have been out of the game. It was over

At that point in the game I think he was about to get killed. So thank you refs

He should have been out of the game. It was over
Fair assessment, but if he is going to be out there it shouldn't be the refs job to protect him above and beyond the rules. Sure with the NFL would produce scorecards on their refs.

Fair assessment, but if he is going to be out there it shouldn't be the refs job to protect him above and beyond the rules. Sure with the NFL would produce scorecards on their refs.

Well we all saw what happened to Tua. With the game over and Stafford still in there taking punishment the refs were basically throwing white flags.

Lol refs were like, “Rams Oline isn’t doing their job so we gonna do it.”

Thank you refs

Smart QBs. If the refs are giving 15 and a 1st down, hold onto the ball and beg.