Solar Eclipse Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Bless all you poor souls in the area of totality. Hope the skies are clear enough where you are.

Looks like we'll get a good view at 93% coverage here. Not much in the way of clouds so far.

Finished building the chairs we bought for the in-laws yesterday, so they now have sturdy chairs outdoors for MiL to go get some fresh air more frequently. Ordered her some new parts for her walker to replace a broken part.

Not sure how it happened, but yesterday the toilet seat at our house broke. Replaced that this morning before I started work. Hoping to dip out here around noon and catch the eclipse, which goes through here around 2.

Morning all.

Bless all you poor souls in the area of totality. Hope the skies are clear enough where you are.

Looks like we'll get a good view at 93% coverage here. Not much in the way of clouds so far.

Finished building the chairs we bought for the in-laws yesterday, so they now have sturdy chairs outdoors for MiL to go get some fresh air more frequently. Ordered her some new parts for her walker to replace a broken part.

Not sure how it happened, but yesterday the toilet seat at our house broke. Replaced that this morning before I started work. Hoping to dip out here around noon and catch the eclipse, which goes through here around 2.
Schools are still in session today, but they said students basically have an excused absence if they want, in order to see the eclipse. We aren't anywhere near it...

Old man yelling at clouds moment here, but students have missed enough class the last few years. I don' think we need to be finding more excuses for them to miss. I'd understand if we were actually close to the path. It was a cool event when it happened here a few years back.

morning all, boring weekend

Friend had to put his cat down, screwed up my plans.

Ended up going to auto show with Mrs pnk and then went and got lunch at brewery not far. Yesterday did chores around house since it rained all day

Not sure how it happened, but yesterday the toilet seat at our house broke.

Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

dumb and dumber GIF

clear skies here in MD, so hoping to get a good view of the 85% totality.

Schools are still in session today, but they said students basically have an excused absence if they want, in order to see the eclipse. We aren't anywhere near it...

Old man yelling at clouds moment here, but students have missed enough class the last few years. I don' think we need to be finding more excuses for them to miss. I'd understand if we were actually close to the path. It was a cool event when it happened here a few years back.
Speaking of old man yelling at cloud, raining and overcast all day.

I get to watch the clouds grow darker soon. Yay!