Solar flare eruption.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,300.00
3 M class solar flares the last 24 hours, latest being this morning.

Screenshot_20210523-081924.jpg

Here is the spot causing all the fuss.

Screenshot_20210523-082120_YouTube.jpg

Biggest effects could be radio disruption near the polar regions.

Several CME have been fired from this spot and should impact Monday thru Wednesday. Can expect tropical storm intensification.

Screenshot_20210523-082659_YouTube.jpg

Stay tuned as that spot doesn't have a trailing edge yet. Should one develop could increase its flaring capability.

What does Nicholas Cage say?

What does Nicholas Cage say?

While that movie was a bit silly it's basic premise is somewhat a hint of truth. Every 12,000 years or so the earth goes through a cataclysmic change. What could cause a reoccurring cycle that would effect the entire planet? Well the sun obviously.

While that movie was a bit silly it's basic premise is somewhat a hint of truth. Every 12,000 years or so the earth goes through a cataclysmic change. What could cause a reoccurring cycle that would effect the entire planet? Well the sun obviously.
How long do we have? I haven't been keeping track.

Another question: Since my huge dually truck with it's very powerful 6.7L diesel motor is supposedly going to be the demise of the planet, is my truck causing these solar flares?

Did a truck like mine cause the eruption of Mt. St. Helens?

How long do we have?
Nobody knows. All we can do is follow the science and the science tells us this earth has cycles of cataclysmic events. It's going to happen eventually. Imo the fun isn't it discussing the when but the how.

is my truck causing these solar flares?
Bored Come On GIF

1621782883349.png

Is this showing that the spot is not facing the Earth? I would think it would matter in which direction the spot is emitting it's bounty would determine the severity of the effects.

The Sun rotates but at different rates along the equator as it does at the poles. It's a gas ball and not rigid like a solid planet such as the Earth.

1621783135148.png

I would think this all would have a huge effect on how it affects us here.

Is this showing that the spot is not facing the Earth? I would think it would matter in which direction the spot is emitting it's bounty would determine the severity of the effects.
That still shot is from the Stereo A satellite. It gives us a side view of the sun. The earth facing side is on the right. Those CME are earth directed.

NOAA Enlil spiral has been updated and is showing the CME approach.

Screenshot_20210523-103149_Chrome.jpg
This first still you can see the CME approach. Earth is the green dot.

Screenshot_20210523-103207_Chrome.jpgIn this second still you can see impact expected Tuesday.

Last edited:
That still shot is from the Stereo A satellite. It gives us a side view of the sun. The earth facing side is on the right. Those CME are earth directed.

NOAA Emeril spiral has been updated and is showing the CME approach.

View attachment 31060

View attachment 31061In this second still you can see impact expected Tuesday.

That's awesome. Well....the technology I mean. Not the event expected Tuesday....It may be awesome too but for different reasons.

That's awesome. Well....the technology I mean. Not the event expected Tuesday....It may be awesome too but for different reasons.
It will go relatively unnoticed unless you live near the polar regions and you would get an amazing aurora glow. It should also have some impact on any tropical disturbances currently formed. It's not popular to talk about nor mainstream but the Sun greatly effects our weather and climate.

NOAA Enlil spiral has been updated and is showing the CME approach.

View attachment 31060

View attachment 31061In this second still you can see impact expected Tuesday.

Okay I did some more research into the site and found what the dots mean....

In the movie, the Sun is represented as a yellow dot, the Earth by a green dot, and the STEREO spacecraft by the red and blue dots. The top row represents the WSA-Enlil predicted solar wind density and the bottom row the predicted solar wind velocity. On the left is a pinwheel plot of the ecliptic plane, showing all of the solar wind structures that are likely to encounter Earth or which have recently encountered Earth, in what is effectively an 'overhead' view. While the STEREO spacecraft are shown, this ecliptic slice does not normally pass through these satellites, though it is typically fairly close.

Again....I'm impressed with the level of technology available.

In the movie, the Sun is represented as a yellow dot, the Earth by a green dot, and the STEREO spacecraft by the red and blue dots. The top row represents the WSA-Enlil predicted solar wind density and the bottom row the predicted solar wind velocity. On the left is a pinwheel plot of the ecliptic plane, showing all of the solar wind structures that are likely to encounter Earth or which have recently encountered Earth, in what is effectively an 'overhead' view. While the STEREO spacecraft are shown, this ecliptic slice does not normally pass through these satellites, though it is typically fairly close.

SOHO is the best.

It shows us the earth facing side and allows you to view the Sun in different spectrums. What's crazy is that was launched in 1995. The first still pic in my OP is SOHO.

How long do we have? I haven't been keeping track.

Another question: Since my huge dually truck with it's very powerful 6.7L diesel motor is supposedly going to be the demise of the planet, is my truck causing these solar flares?

Did a truck like mine cause the eruption of Mt. St. Helens?
Bless Tv Land GIF by Throwing Shade

I think they are caused by ignorant assholes who can’t keep their mUh fEeLeRs in the correct forum? :happy:

Awesome. So, will all the satellites please fry tomorrow... so I can go fishin?

Its all fake bruh!

If the solar flares reach Earth with enough energy, we may have the privaledge of living in the time of dragons.

Not all of their hidden eggs will hatch. But it only takes two, then we’re fucked.