Songs that never should be played at weddings

I'm on my phone so I can't link a YouTube video without more effort than I wanna give it, but "Talk to you later" by The Tubes should definitely be on the list.

Some rapper has a tune "I don't give a fuck" that wouldn't be good at a wedding either.

This song probably shouldn't be played at a wedding; but if it ever was, it would likely result in the most memorable entertainment ever experienced at a wedding.

Stephen Lynch has a bunch that are good for this question

especially if the bride is Asian…

I mean I get the joke but let's be honest, this song gets played at many/most weddings and is always a hit.
I have never heard OPP played at a wedding...

OPP never kills any dance vibes anywhere, people hear that intro and fucking get down

:fify:

I have been to many weddings where it has been played and it always kills it. If you think that the people in the wedding party (and not just some wedding parties but apparently almost all of them) and the guests are all sitting around fretting and worrying about lyrics and meaning in one song on such a happy and joyous day I don't know what to tell you.

I mean, do you think that when OPP gets played at a bar or club half the room just stops dancing and starts aggressively accusing their partner of infidelity? They shake their asses and enjoy it, just like everyone does when it comes on at a wedding.