Songs You'll Never Get Tired of Hearing.

Still not a fan? :noidea:

It's not my bag, ayight!? Get off my dick. lulz
You know I'm just playing, right?

My initial point was, a song that has been in regular rotation on every FM radio channel for the last 20 years, is very unlikely to be on my list of songs that I never tire hearing. In fact, it's much more likely (and sensible) for it to be at the top of my list of songs I'm sick to fucking death of, and wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if I never heard it again, thread.

You know I'm just playing, right?

My initial point was, a song that has been in regular rotation on every FM radio channel for the last 20 years, is very unlikely to be on my list of songs that I never tire hearing. In fact, it's much more likely (and sensible) for it to be at the top of my list of songs I'm sick to fucking death of, and wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if I never heard it again, thread.

I agree no question that song was played to death, but in what 1991 I was a big fan and nobody even really knew who he was, that's why I said early Lenny was good, once he was mainstream I stopped paying attention. Fucking Mike Myers!

I think weave known each other long enough to know my feels ain't gettin' hurt er nuttin!

that guitar solo AND ol' Mike McDonald during the chorus, just rocks

I was mentioning on another thread how that album is so well crafted and without any filler. There's also some pretty good YT vids about the story of how that song was recorded; it's actually a bebop song turned into a pop song. :thumb: