TV Series South Park

It was great. Parker and Stone had a stupid show that has for 15 years turned into perfect social commentary and they knocked it out of the park here. It was funny and true. Absolutely brilliant
15 years? Try almost 25 years. The show started in 1997

FYI:

There's a new special on Paramount+; The Streaming Wars

New season starts tonight at 10pm (followed by the new Beavis and Butthead episodes which are also on Paramount+ )

Are they going to go back to doing proper seasons again? That’d be cool. The specials and chucks of themed episodes were good, but just a normal season would be sweet.

I noticed in the credits, that's the first episode in a very, very long time that was either written or directed by Matt (and he does both).

I noticed in the credits, that's the first episode in a very, very long time that was either written or directed by Matt (and he does both).

Really it would be funny if that was just a final, subtle joke about Matt running Hollywood :wink:

Really it would be funny if that was just a final, subtle joke about Matt running Hollywood :wink:

Pretty sure that was part of the joke about jews in Hollywood. Matt is Jewish and Trey isn't

Pretty sure that was part of the joke about jews in Hollywood. Matt is Jewish and Trey isn't

You don't say! :wink:

Usually when they do gags with the credits they are more obvious, I like this better.

hahaha..that's aweome

"The End of Obesity" special, to be released on Friday, May 24, 2024, teaser trailer: