TV Series Star Wars: Ahsoka

I know they haven't officially announced a season 2, but it feels like there's gonna be a season 2. After tonight's episode and one episode left, seems kinda hard to wrap everything up neatly.
It is an ongoing universe with multiple shows going at once. It was never going to “wrap up”.

Episode 7 was awfully weak.

WTF was that? I always figured there was gonna be a season 2 or the story would keep going, but they could have at least answered a couple of questions or concluded a plot point or two to set up whatever is to come. That finale was just poorly constructed. It comes off more as a midseason episode than a season finale.

WTF was that? I always figured there was gonna be a season 2 or the story would keep going, but they could have at least answered a couple of questions or concluded a plot point or two to set up whatever is to come. That finale was just poorly constructed. It comes off more as a midseason episode than a season finale.
Agreed.

Announced today that season 2 is in development

How woke is it?
If it's a Disney release, I get cautious these days. The likelihood of another "woke" Eiger-Bomb is very high. I think I'll wait until the first season is done then binge watch it. The first sign of woke and it gets tossed. I don't trust Disney anymore.

If it's a Disney release, I get cautious these days. The likelihood of another "woke" Eiger-Bomb is very high. I think I'll wait until the first season is done then binge watch it. The first sign of woke and it gets tossed. I don't trust Disney anymore.
S1 ended months ago…