TV Series Star Wars: Ahsoka

I liked the first 2 episodes. Haven’t watched Rebels so I’m sure there is background I missing but didn’t feel it was necessary to follow what was going on.

It’s better than any of the Marvel crap they are putting out.

I've seen all of Rebels and Clone Wars. So far, the show has done a good job for people that haven't. You're getting all the relevant info. The only thing you're missing is deeper emotional understanding between characters from watching those shows, but its not necessary. Just makes you appreciate it more if you have seen them. I think it also helps the show that its focusing on a relationship between Ahsoka/Sabine that didn't exist in Rebels. It's a new element so with everyone getting that for the first time, there's no need to play catch up in that respect

How woke is it?
You have a black and Asian hero, the only white people are either painted green or bad guys, and it is anti-Christian because the only religions are Jedi Sorcery or this chick who is a witch, the main robot has a male voice but seems to be in a metal skirt so I'm guessing he/she/they is trans.

That is just the first two episodes so I'm sure we are going to have a lesbian kiss at some point.

How woke is it?
They didn’t have a “You Go Gurl” Infinity Wars pose, but Kennedy’s vision of “The Force is Female” was certainly in full effect.

You have a black and Asian hero, the only white people are either painted green or bad guys, and it is anti-Christian because the only religions are Jedi Sorcery or this chick who is a witch, the main robot has a male voice but seems to be in a metal skirt so I'm guessing he/she/they is trans.

That is just the first two episodes so I'm sure we are going to have a lesbian kiss at some point.
Typical White appropriation. They are wearing Greenface. Horrible racist assholes.

That episode 4 ending has me perplexed.

If you've seen Rebels, you'll get it. If you haven't, they'll explain in the next episode most likely
I watched the whole series, but didn't study nor memorize it.

Best filler episode ever. Holy shit.

Truly doing a good job of bridging the 2 excellent animated series with live action.

Best filler episode ever. Holy shit.
“Filler”?

It moved Ahsoka past her guilt for not keeping Anakin “light”. she grasped that everyone has their own path and makes their own decisions. She made the conscious decision to LIVE and now has a new determination she didn’t have before.

Not a filler, imho.

“Filler”?

It moved Ahsoka past her guilt for not keeping Anakin “light”. she grasped that everyone has their own path and makes their own decisions. She made the conscious decision to LIVE and now has a new determination she didn’t have before.

Not a filler, imho.
Yeah after thinking about it I don't think it was either

“Filler”?

Not a filler, imho.
Excellent synopsis.

Episode 6 was pretty fricken sweet

I know they haven't officially announced a season 2, but it feels like there's gonna be a season 2. After tonight's episode and one episode left, seems kinda hard to wrap everything up neatly.