Star Wars Day Eve Friday Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Ready for the weekend. Unfortunately the 80 degree weather we had isn't sticking around.

Found one of those wooden mini-bats in my garage. Think I will give it to Tank for him to use at tee ball tomorrow.

Supposed to go on a field trip with Grand today but they postponed it due to weather. Have his birthday party tomorrow. Nephews' party is now Sunday & we have opening day for ball as well. Grand had his 1st practice last night for coach pitch. His team has quite a few that moved up from tball too quickly it seems. Makes me wonder how Lil W's tball team will look.

cut the grass yesterday in anticipation of rainy days ahead.

1714740930429.png

think i'm gonna try out the self cleaning feature of the oven for the first time tomorrow with the slight dip in temperature.

should be a fun weekend.

View attachment 119377

think i'm gonna try out the self cleaning feature of the oven for the first time tomorrow with the slight dip in temperature.

should be a fun weekend.
Open the windows. The smell when we do it is pungent.

morning

was supposed to go to St Michaels this weekend but work forced me to cancel...so working today to get an eval done and updated today to relieve my stress.

also I bought a ring. #getadivorce

Live Long And Prosper Star Trek GIF

View attachment 119377

should be a fun weekend.

DAMN!

morning

was supposed to go to St Michaels this weekend but work forced me to cancel...so working today to get an eval done and updated today to relieve my stress.

also I bought a ring. #getadivorce
You had a good run.

:rip:

@ill you are proposing? Congrats man!

Morning all, finally some sun. Grilling some burgers tonight, tomorrow taking wife to an old school italian restaurant. I'm told they have a surprisingly good burger, so not sure if I'll get a burger or pasta (I'm not a huge pasta fan)

but they'll have a good old fashioned, good meal, and dessert

Sunday my niece has her final dance recital, so I'm going to that. Figure, sunday is our first nice day in a long time, but i'll be home early afternoon to enjoy the weather

Hmm... Suddenly my audio is installed and working