Starting RV parking

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
Got a 15' x 85' wasted space area on the end of my lot, which is on the corner. I cant figure out why they didnt just build the wall out to the street, like they did in the rest of the neighborhood. Anyway, i have this dead space, and may son and I, are going to be doing everything except for the block walls and concrete. This space is going to rv parking, and shed area, when completed

First step was today, cutting down some old neglected pine trees, that were only ever good for getting notices from the HOA about cleaning up pine needles. (InB4 " ur dubm fur HOA en sech" please gfy.

Welp, nevermind, i cant attach the pics

do you have an RV to park there?

Where do you park the truck and trailer now?

(Please say at the local camp ground)
In my driveway, the truck, and the trailer is in Utah at my FIL's cabin.

I dont need anything, but "companionship" at the camp ground

Be sure to install an RV outlet off the house somewhere.

This site has been hit or miss for attaching pictures/files for me lately.

Be sure to install an RV outlet off the house somewhere.
Yeah, Going to run a circuit out there and put a small sub panel in the shed, when that gets built. Going to run water too, but it would be too difficult to put in a drain.

Yeah, Going to run a circuit out there and put a small sub panel in the shed, when that gets built. Going to run water too, but it would be too difficult to put in a drain.
will they not let you drain it to the street? Wash water? Not sewage of course?

I was able to accomplish getting the trees down, and cleaned up all the mess. As we were eating pizza, relishing in our accomplishments, a gust of wind blew some fucking saw dust off my hat, and/or shirt, right into my fucking eye.

Went and flushed it out right away, but I scratched the cornea (?), which over the course of Sunday got slightly infected. Just got back from urgent care place, and got some drops. Good times.

I was able to accomplish getting the trees down, and cleaned up all the mess. As we were eating pizza, relishing in our accomplishments, a gust of wind blew some fucking saw dust off my hat, and/or shirt, right into my fucking eye.

Went and flushed it out right away, but I scratched the cornea (?), which over the course of Sunday got slightly infected. Just got back from urgent care place, and got some drops. Good times.

I did the same thing practically. Got sawdust in my eye and like a dummy, rubbed it and rubbed it until I too scratched the surface. Everything blurry....and eye watery...itchy...felt like something still on it after flushing it out.

Had to get a prescription eye drop and then some over the counter eyedrops...soothe something or other.

Fucking pain....:gaah:

I did the same thing practically. Got sawdust in my eye and like a dummy, rubbed it and rubbed it until I too scratched the surface. Everything blurry....and eye watery...itchy...felt like something still on it after flushing it out.

Had to get a prescription eye drop and then some over the counter eyedrops...soothe something or other.

Fucking pain....:gaah:
It was fucking brutal yesterday. I got the soothe drops, and some other shit that did nothing. Had some pink eye drops from a few months ago, and not even expired, so I started those last night and doc gave a scrpit for some more. He then said," Use these, and most importantly, KEEP YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OUT OF IT"

It was fucking brutal yesterday. I got the soothe drops, and some other shit that did nothing. Had some pink eye drops from a few months ago, and not even expired, so I started those last night and doc gave a scrpit for some more. He then said," Use these, and most importantly, KEEP YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OUT OF IT"
Is that a word for word quote from the doc?

Because, if so, I really like this doctor.

Yeah...mine also instructed me to "dab" at your eyes with a tissue and don't rub your eyelids side to side with your hand as he noticed me do during my visit.

Seems to be a hard habit to stop when you feel something in your eye.

That goes for your asshole too, Pete, you pink-eye having SOB.

Best. Doctor. Ever.
He's good guy. Solid doc, with great bedside manner, and a sense of humor.

When he walked in I told him,"Dont be mad at me, but I started to see some goopiness in the corner of my eye, and I had some eye anti-biotic, So I used it last night be cause I was nervous about an infection."

He put his hands on his hips, like he was going to be pissed. "Did you bring the bottle?" he asked.

"yes of course, and.....believe it or not, its not even expired"

He looked at the label, and looked at me, and back to the label. He wanted to be pissed, but said," Well this is exactly what I was going to prescribe you. And its usually good for year after that date anyway, but I didnt tell you that."