Stop It, White People!

go stop by Chuck e chesse or little caesers.. then try dominos.
First, Chuck e Cheese really isn't a pizza place. It's a place for kids to hang out while their ghetto parents fight among themselves.

Also, I'd rather have Chuck e Cheese pizza than dominos. I'm not sure I've ever had Little Caesers.

First, Chuck e Cheese really isn't a pizza place. It's a place for kids to hang out while their ghetto parents fight among themselves.

Also, I'd rather have Chuck e Cheese pizza than dominos. I'm not sure I've ever had Little Caesers.
I would rank the pantheon of shit pizza thusly:

- Cici’s. Far and away the worst, made even more disgusting by the fact that they sit out in the open being breathed upon by people who rank their pizza selections on a price/quantity scale

- Chuck E Cheese. Also not good, but at least they sell beer. Minus points because they only sell shit beer

- Little Ceasar’s. Not great, but it is edible, cheap and super convenient

- Pizza Hut: Greasy, but cheap. Even the crust is greasy

- Domino’s: Much better than it used to be.

Still, you’d be far better off going someplace local than any of these options.

Pizza is best cold. And if you don't want greasy pizza, don't order pepperoni, sausage or hamburger pizza.

I would rank the pantheon of shit pizza thusly:

- Cici’s. Far and away the worst, made even more disgusting by the fact that they sit out in the open being breathed upon by people who rank their pizza selections on a price/quantity scale

- Chuck E Cheese. Also not good, but at least they sell beer. Minus points because they only sell shit beer

- Little Ceasar’s. Not great, but it is edible, cheap and super convenient

- Pizza Hut: Greasy, but cheap. Even the crust is greasy

- Domino’s: Much better than it used to be.

Still, you’d be far better off going someplace local than any of these options.

to be fair... Cici's has the salad bar so you can drown your pizza in ranch dressing...

we usually end up at Costco.

Pizza is best cold. And if you don't want greasy pizza, don't order pepperoni, sausage or hamburger pizza.
karl pilkington bullshit GIF

Holy fuckballs.

@HammerDown have you seen this shit?

Back