Stuffed Friday after Thanksgiving

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Hi,

Hope you all had a great time with Family and Friends or just stayed at home an enjoyed

Anyone stuffed from last night?

@ill is probably off in another state

@DJ Fieri is still drunk

@kobesgame I'm waiting for you at my place

Yes, I AM working today

@ill is probably off in another state

@DJ Fieri is still drunk

@kobesgame I'm waiting for you at my place

Yes, I AM working today

what is up with Kobe anyway

That said...went to a friend's house and smashed and watched football. Left kid their to stay night to spend some quality time with the wife

all around good day!

@stakesarehigh you smashed your friend? or Got "smashed"?

As far as Kobe I am sure she is pretty busy. Tis the season

My mom’s turkey was dry, the Lions lost then my sister broke down crying and told us that her and her husband (w 2 kids) are divorcing.

So, hopefully MI wins tomorrow. 😬

I'm here and not drunk.

My mom’s turkey was dry, the Lions lost then my sister broke down crying and told us that her and her husband (w 2 kids) are divorcing.

So, hopefully MI wins tomorrow. 😬

Well that sounds like you had a blast!

Morning.

Plan for yesterday had been to have dinner at the in-laws, with me doing most of the cooking. MiL wound up going to the hospital with a gallbladder infection that she's been dealing with for almost two weeks. They did have the turkey going, like we were going to eat a whole-ass meal while she stayed immobile in her bed. She'd only been eating grapes since last Monday, apparently. I carved up the turkey and washed their roasting oven before I left.

So I took the kids to my parents' house for dinner, then took hoagies to the hospital for my wife, FiL, and BiL to eat. We're now in the process of cooking some of the food we were going to have for dinner last night so BiL and FiL have some sort of a good meal over the weekend.

Definitely surprising.

Very sorry to hear that. Could be for the best though. It's not good being in a relationship that neither side wants to be in.... Or at least one side not wanting to be in.

@RubinRock

Red Wings have handed your Bruins both of their losses

Love it

@RubinRock

Red Wings have handed your Bruins both of their losses

Love it
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Well getting my 2 hours in now. Lost the championship by a touchdown again. One CB got torched 3x before they switched him out. Basically the difference. Ugh 3x and nothing to show. Same team the last 3x.

Well getting my 2 hours in now. Lost the championship by a touchdown again. One CB got torched 3x before they switched him out. Basically the difference. Ugh 3x and nothing to show. Same team the last 3x.

Same shit that has happened to Lakota West here. lost to Moeller 3 years in a row in the regional finals. Just can't get by them

Same shit that has happened to Lakota West here. lost to Moeller 3 years in a row in the regional finals. Just can't get by them
Really sucks we have the same kids throughout that aren't always the best athletes. They get to recruit studs that could go D1 and it's basically a new group of athletes at every position except QB for them who is ridiculously good. Mental attitude winner moved in from California for them. Just disgusting in my opinion as this was our 3rd year in a row losing to their all star team and in 2020 our southern county rivals lost to the other Indy metro parochial school that does the same crap. Both of our county schools play the cards we are dealt and we obviously do it pretty well.