Movie Suicide Squad 2: The Suicide Squad (2021)

James Gunn is into underage kids. That's why he got booted off that galaxy movie years ago and was gone for a few years till it all died down. He had a whole bunch of tweets that were uncovered of him fantasizing about fucking children and shit. Looks like a blatant pedo too. Knowing that culture in Hollywood and the rampant abuse of child actors by those in power you know those weren't just fantasies written out in text and he was doing that shit.

Of course he said it was all just a "joke".

224931_v9_bb.jpg

DiiVF4kXUAAJLWr.jpg
I did not know this :noidea:

obvious jokes are obvious

So, I’m just really not up on any of this stuff……

I get that Elbas character is a different character, but boy he does look just like Deadshots character.

I get that Elbas character is a different character, but boy he does look just like Deadshots character.
are you saying all black people look the same?

are you saying all black people look the same?
Ok, sure. Also….all white people smell like wet dogs. So……..:shrug:

and I kid

but there are a lot of similar sounding characters in the DC world

I had not heard that.

but I smell great, so untrue
That was my best way to reply that I’m not playing with racial tropes while also just not being a dick and overreacting to you kidding.

I’m sure there are black racial tropes that are incredibly inaccurate…..but I’ve heard that one before….we all smell like wet dogs. And I have no clue where that comes from.

and I kid

but there are a lot of similar sounding characters in the DC world

He just seemed very similar to Deadshot in the photos and trailers shown here. Good point on comic universes and similar characters.

He just seemed very similar to Deadshot in the photos and trailers shown here. Good point on comic universes and similar characters.
I guess there are just a lot of bad guys in the comic books who like guns and are a little unhinged.

just like the real world ;)

I guess there are just a lot of bad guys in the comic books who like guns and are a little unhinged.

just like the real world ;)
Are you saying that all the bad guys that like guns and are a little unhinged are black??? :twitch:

And….now I’m just kidding back. Ha.

Reactions: ill
Are you saying that all the bad guys that like guns and are a little unhinged are black??? :twitch:

And….now I’m just kidding back. Ha.
I think the most unhinged would the The Punisher

which is funny because so many people use the Punisher symbol to represent something he really doesn't represent. He is clearly a huge asshole that no one likes in the comics.

obvious jokes are obvious

Yeah, plenty of normal people joke about doing sexual things with children and children getting them aroused...

Yeah, plenty of normal people joke about doing sexual things with children and children getting them aroused...
You should definitely cry about it more, Karen

No surprise that the die-hard liberal is a staunch pedophilia supporter.
Die hard liberal? Not me chief. I vote for the option I like more, regardless of party affiliation.

TDK promo clip:

It’s good not great. Doesn‘t come close to GOTG, tries a little too hard with the off color jokes, sound track is good but felt forced. All the characters work, time spent on origins was actually interesting, you do get the sense anyone can die at any point. It comes really close to successfully walking the tight rope of not being too campy but at time jumps the shark ( pun intended).

1,000% better than Birds of Prey.

I was entertained.