GAME Sun Bowl: Notre Dame vs Oregon State 2pm ET CBS

Beavers, you have disappointed me, greatly

Angeli has played very well today. He hasn't faced much pressure or adversity, but he looks like he could be a nice player.

Angeli has played very well today. He hasn't faced much pressure or adversity, but he looks like he could be a nice player.

Makes ya wonder why they let him transfer

Could look kinda dumb if he goes and has a good career somewhere and they dumped him for a one and done

Could look kinda dumb if he goes and has a good career somewhere and they dumped him for a one and done

That kind of stuff is ruining CFB. Watching these bowl games without the better players is bad enough, but the portal and NIL are really ruining the tradition of this sport. I get it, it needed change as the Universities were really abusing these kids, but the degree of change is really making everything except the playoffs and CCGs kind of useless if you don't get there. It's not that I'm some superfan, but this stuff is making me watch less and less.

Just curious who are they getting?

Time to put in all the Rudys.

Did Oregon State have players sitting? I know they don't have the HC. Why is ND making them look like such trash?

They’re banking on CJ Carr and Duece Knight to be the future. They should let Angeli compete and let Leonard be insurance for any other transfers which was the stated intent in getting him in the first place.

Did Oregon State have players sitting? I know they don't have the HC. Why is ND making them look like such trash?
I know missing top 2 QBs and some other key offensive players as well as a top tackler too

The Simpsons GIF

Went for 2 to get the over.

At least they hit the over

Schools like Oregon State are also going to get hit harder by players sitting and the portal. The depth isn't there.

Had 35 on ND.