Super Bowl Hangover Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Was a fun game to be a dispassionate fan of the game. We saw records get broken and then broken again, trick plays, special teams swing momentum, and Mahomes magic. Even the halftime show was entertaining.

Can't wait for T-Swizzle's hit song that's about the game to drop.

Can't wait to talk Super Bowl commercials in all of todays meetings! And how that was the best/worst halftime show ever

I turned it on just in time to see SF kick a 55 yard field goal to go up 3-0 then turned it off right after Pacheco fumbled it on the subsequent possession. I watched maybe 6 plays of the game as I ate my dinner and that was enough. In those six plays, CBS cut to a Taylor Swift reaction. :rolleyes2:

it was a good game...I shouldn't have stayed up with a 0500 wake up but I did and pretty happy I did.

I should have put money on Usher finishing with Yeah. He put on a good show.

just looked back at what I missed on yesterday, so happy Watson went off, would have been so pissed to look and see I missed a +76006 bet because Pacheco and Purdy just missed.

HOHLJEIJSISU.png

Can't wait to talk Super Bowl commercials in all of todays meetings! And how that was the best/worst halftime show ever
Not entirely sure what I was expecting, but I certainly didn't have "Usher on roller skates" on my bingo card.

Not entirely sure what I was expecting, but I certainly didn't have "Usher on roller skates" on my bingo card.
he was pretty fucking good on them too...but I am not surprised. That dude is skilled.

he was pretty fucking good on them too...but I am not surprised. That dude is skilled.
Not my type of music, but I thought he was good. There's been several shows over the years where I know I was not the intended audience and just thought, "what the hell did i just see". But I think he put together a decent enough show.

Well that was a hard one to lose. Knew it was going to happen when we settled for the FG.
Felt it coming when the Chiefs were only down 7 at halftime. That was too small of a lead for how badly the Chiefs played on offense.

How do you take a chance on getting nothing though. :noidea:
I'd been OK with it bc I knew the defense wasn't getting it done. They were terrible all playoffs. Nick Bosa is killing the franchise. I never wanted to pay him & actually wanted to trade him. If you pay close attention, every huge run they give up is because he never plays run responsibility.

How do you take a chance on getting nothing though. :noidea:
The frustrating thing for a Niners fan has to be that not only did Purdy miss an open WR on that third down throw, he had Aiyuk with about a 5 yard window of space in the middle of the field.

The frustrating thing for a Niners fan has to be that not only did Purdy miss an open WR on that third down throw, he had Aiyuk with about a 5 yard window of space in the middle of the field.
the growing pains of having a young QB. Give him a few more years and he gets that.

I hate to put the blame on the kicker for missing an extra point but it really would have made a difference.

but also...their defense needs to make a stop.

Was a fun game to be a dispassionate fan of the game. We saw records get broken and then broken again, trick plays, special teams swing momentum, and Mahomes magic. Even the halftime show was entertaining.

Can't wait for T-Swizzle's hit song that's about the game to drop.

the trick play that should have been called back.

Nick Foles should stand alone as the only player to catch and throw a TD in a Super Bowl.

Arnold in a chopaa yelling neighbaaa was pretty good.

Morning gang. Didn't watch the game. Been dealing with a really bad arthritis flare in my knee. Couple of visits to the ER last week and still haven't been back to work. Waiting to see if rheumatologist can get me in today