Super Bowl squares and bets on the game

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
On my 25 dollar per square board(500 per quarter, 1000 for final), I have 7 and 3 both ways, which is the best numbers I’ve had in years

My Bookie’s 300 dollar squares that pays 500 per score change and quarter with final taking home what’s left, I have Eagles 0, Chiefs 5 and Eagles 4, Chiefs 8.

The 4 and 8 has potential

As for bets, I’m not really sure how to bet this one. I do like the over, but as for the spread, I could easily see either team winning this one, what do y’all think? I’ve been on the worst sports betting run of my life and it’s time to turn it around

On my 25 dollar per square board(500 per quarter, 1000 for final), I have 7 and 3 both ways, which is the best numbers I’ve had in years

My Bookie’s 300 dollar squares that pays 500 per score change and quarter with final taking home what’s left, I have Eagles 0, Chiefs 5 and Eagles 4, Chiefs 8.

The 4 and 8 has potential

As for bets, I’m not really sure how to bet this one. I do like the over, but as for the spread, I could easily see either team winning this one, what do y’all think? I’ve been on the worst sports betting run of my life and it’s time to turn it around
So close with the scoop and score that was reversed.

Glad I bet the over.

Kansas City Chiefs Football GIF by State Farm