GAME Syracuse @ UNC 12e ACCN

Boneheaded into the punter, but they were just going to take a knee anyway. But Cuse has a chance now for points.

Geez, Cuse kicker misses the chip shot FG before the half. 3 more points they left on the field.

WTF? What a terrible try of a FG before half by Syracuse. Down 7-3 to the darlings of the NCAA hype-makers.

No first down line on this unc game is killing me
amirite?

I'm pretty surprised UNC is this bad. Is this supposed to be The ACC's second best team?

the miss from the Cuse kicker was shocking, that kid is really good!

So many mistakes.
I'm pretty surprised UNC is this bad. Is this supposed to be The ACC's second best team?
Not after today. VT is going to push their shit in.

I don't see them beating Duke or Miami either. I going to call it now and say they lose to ND.

So many mistakes.

Not after today. VT is going to push their shit in.
First rule of college football:

Don't overreact to week 1. It's pretty common for teams to stumble out of the gate. I don't ever worry about style points in week 1, just win the game, no matter how ugly.

This is the over-hyped team of the ACC that the media and sportswriters have acquiesced as #18 in the AP Poll. They are the "Michigan" of the ACC.

UNC plays to the level of their opponent. I was pretty surprised by the large spread on this game. They don’t have a great offense but do have a solid defense. The cuse don’t have much of an offense. This game had low scoring written all over it.

Pre-season all-everything Sammy Howe throws an interception. Imagine that.

Especially in week one. Wish I had bigger balls and placed a bigger bet.
I was the other way, I figured with the delayed practice at Syracuse, they would play more like Navy did. I didn't expect them to actually look better on the field than UNC.

Syracuse in the red zone is pitiful

Don't remember what the under was, but that would have been a good bet

They finished middle of the pack and went 4-4 in conf. play last year.