Taco Tuesday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
I think it's appropriate to go with some Latin flair since you lazy bastards didn't start a thread until almost noon.

I'm freaking over today. 2 loans I hoped were gone have came back. Both UWs decided to change their minds on items they were good with before. My LO on both is ready to string both UW up. He went to the big boss to bitch about them.

Inb4 @PeoplesChicken rips WFH culture.
tumblr_njuiu2Y8Dc1t1rvzco2_r1_250.gif

In honor of todays thread, I present to you SC's world famous park. No better time reading all of the billboards 100 miles out.

1709054730625.png

In honor of todays thread, I present to you SC's world famous park. No better time reading all of the billboards 100 miles out.

View attachment 116589
It's pretty ridiculous how many billboards there are for that place along I-95. ...Then you finally get to it and it's nearly abandoned (at least it was when I drove past it last - a couple years ago).

View attachment 116589
I remember a pop-up camper we had bought off someone else when I was a kid had a bumper sticker for that place. Was always semi-curious about it until we drove past it once on a trip for college.

I remember a pop-up camper we had bought off someone else when I was a kid had a bumper sticker for that place. Was always semi-curious about it until we drove past it once on a trip for college.
I'm not actually sure how its actually still in business. It has to be a front. For pretty much my entire life, its always been a ghost town when i pass by. Rarely ever see a car there.

I'm not actually sure how its actually still in business. It has to be a front. For pretty much my entire life, its always been a ghost town when i pass by. Rarely ever see a car there.
Animated GIF