Poll Tap That Sundae

Which sundae would you prefer?

• Option 1

• Option 2

• Just give me a potato salad sundae with Rachel Maddow sprinkles

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pelosi with a clinched fist and open mouth can mean only one thing. Somebody is about to get fucked.

Never been much of a Kathleen Turner guy, but I always did like her voice. So yep, I'd fuck her in the dark.

Kirstie Alley wouldn't bad after you've drank a fifth. In her hey day she wasn't bad on Cheers. So yep, I'm nailing her ass too, no matter how big it gets.

Never been much of a Kathleen Turner guy, but I always did like her voice. So yep, I'd fuck her in the dark.

Kirstie Alley wouldn't bad after you've drank a fifth. In her hey day she wasn't bad on Cheers. So yep, I'm nailing her ass too, no matter how big it gets.
I imagine their gravelly chain-smoker voices and all illusions of that being a positive experience evaporate.

Kirstie Alley has made a career out of being supremely fat whilst peddling expensive food to other fatties for decades. I respect that.

Who's the 3rd bech?

Who the fuck thinks about this kind of shit

Why? Only one of the three is a political figure and her titties are a bi-partisan delight

all this fat cunt has now is politics and her fucked up Scientology.

kirstie-alley-1031004668-thumb-700x377-228324-jpg.87264

Aren't Kirstie and Kathleen too fat to fuck now anyway? No one wants to see unhealthy people go out like that....

Option 1. I can do fat but I'm not ready for octogenarian.

Wait, how old is Kathleen Turner?