Taxes due Thursday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
did mine last night...got a cool $3k back.

heading to FL tomorrow morning so staying at a hotel up by the airport tonight. Meeting up with some friends for dinner at a nice looking steakhouse before. Should be a good time

Morning. Little League season is about to hit its stride. Parade and opening day ceremony on Saturday. Going to go down to the fields Friday night to hopefully do the field work I don't want to do at 7AM Saturday morning. Hopefully the weather cooperates.

Morning. Little League season is about to hit its stride. Parade and opening day ceremony on Saturday. Going to go down to the fields Friday night to hopefully do the field work I don't want to do at 7AM Saturday morning. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
should cancel and tell the kids 0-8 losses don't deserve parades.

morning all, we owe like 2k I think, it's annoying, but did mine a while back

Plumber done, he cut bill as it went a little smoother than he thought. He uses Zelle or credit card with a fee, Zelle limit was a problem and he was nice enough to let me write a check instead of sitting on hold with bank to increase my limit

Went out for HH with a buddy, I think he's going to be moving out and separating from his wife, although this was the ~5th time he's told me he's moving out

morning all, we owe like 2k I think, it's annoying, but did mine a while back

Plumber done, he cut bill as it went a little smoother than he thought. He uses Zelle or credit card with a fee, Zelle limit was a problem and he was nice enough to let me write a check instead of sitting on hold with bank to increase my limit

Went out for HH with a buddy, I think he's going to be moving out and separating from his wife, although this was the ~5th time he's told me he's moving out
he's waiting for that couch invite.

if you took him up on the offer earlier and had a daughter you could have been the step dad of a bitcoin billionaire.

full

Went out for HH with a buddy, I think he's going to be moving out and separating from his wife,
Is she hot?

Fresh divorcees are always up for extra freaky shit.

Is she hot?

Fresh divorcees are always up for extra freaky shit.
I wouldn't say hot, but she's attractive and I'm sure she wont have an issue finding a guy to stick it in

did mine last night...got a cool $3k back.

heading to FL tomorrow morning so staying at a hotel up by the airport tonight. Meeting up with some friends for dinner at a nice looking steakhouse before. Should be a good time

You had $3K coming back? I woulda been on that faster than on a $10 whore.

Another benefit of working at home... Masters app running on the side.

Though I have to ask... Did Jason Day lose some bet where he had to wear somebody else's clothes? His pants look about 4 sizes too big.

Ordered a 4 pack of charcoal from Home Depot over the weekend, only 2 packs have arrived so far. Apparently it was sent as 2 packs of 2, and the yet-to-be-delivered package was damaged in transit. Fun.