team shoots 46 in scramble...you calling BS?

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Had that happen to me in a company golf outing. My team took second place (the team was not carried by me, I suck at golf). I can't remember the exact numbers (it happened about a decade ago now), but the "first place" team's scorecard was at least ten strokes better than all of the other teams. That team's leader was putting on a great show during score card announcements while his wife (who was also on his team and a better golfer than he is) had her face firmly planted in her palms. Everyone knew he cheated his ass off, but no one challenged it and he and his team walked away with the grand prizes.

Had that happen to me in a company golf outing. My team took second place (the team was not carried by me, I suck at golf). I can't remember the exact numbers (it happened about a decade ago now), but the "first place" team's scorecard was at least ten strokes better than all of the other teams. That team's leader was putting on a great show during score card announcements while his wife (who was also on his team and a better golfer than he is) had her face firmly planted in her palms. Everyone knew he cheated his ass off, but no one challenged it and he and his team walked away with the grand prizes.
It happens at most scrambles but a 46 is just ridiculous. Everyone always rolls their eyes at whoever wins because it never seems believable...

But 46 is just too much