TEOTWAWKI • SHTF • Preparedness

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
It's only 1 day away until the New Year. There's the usual weirdos predicting zombies and the End Times. But are you prepared for the end of the world as we know it, when the sh*t hits the fan? Sure, you remembered to buy enough bulk toilet paper when COVID restrictions lifted, but what will you do when a major storm hits, the power grid goes down for weeks and when the local supermarket and gas station stop taking deliveries?

Rl1t6C9.jpg

Do you have a plan for food, water, power, defense and medical relief? Will you forego any plan and rely instead on your ninja skills and ability to make a MacGyver-style life-saving tool out of three paperclips, some chewing gum and pocket lint?

Discuss your preparations here, or state your reason(s) for not making any.

I'm just going to sell my body.

Or, just prepare for a few days-week max of food/water because I'm not a crazy

Topical. We are to be hit with an ice storm on the 1st. Be plenty of firewood on the ground.

Is this a Hammer tribute thread?

No, I'm like @ill and think people who think food and water and shelter are important are completely crazy and I like to ridicule them because it makes me feel smart.
Meh. You're probably being too hard on @ill. He'd be great in Seattle's CHOP/CHAZ, with no police coming to his aid, and armed warlords in the street restricting his movement and food. (And that's just a recent, incredibly low-grade emergency.)