Texas basically will have 2 home games in Playoffs

Well for one they have already beaten Alabama, no reason to think they can’t do it again,
They have a better quarterback than Bo Nix, and Washington struggles to beat him so …
I don’t think anybody completely buys into Michigan they are a slow team and haven’t been the same. since they were caught cheating so …. Texas may well be the favorite.
Both Rose Bowl teams are favored over Texas for the Finals. Fact.

You think Ewers is better? Hmmmm

Is traveling to LA and different than traveling to L.A.?

It’s still a plane ride and hotel rooms en sech
Half the team is from Cali. Their friends and family have it easy for the RB. A lot more alumni down there as well as opposed to anything in the south east.

This will be the first ever appearance by UW for the sugar. They know the RB well as they play regular season games there.

So yes, it's a major downside to go to NO vs LA.

Half the team is from Cali. Their friends and family have it easy for the RB. A lot more alumni down there as well as opposed to anything in the south east.

This will be the first ever appearance by UW for the sugar. They know the RB well as they play regular season games there.

So yes, it's a major downside to go to NO vs LA.
Friends and family. Got it. LOL

This is one of those times when I'm not sure if I'm supposed to love or hate you.
LOL...I said "quietly!"

Truth be told, I'd rather you guys win it than any of the other three teams. Which means I will most likely be betting heavily on Texas to start

LOL...I said "quietly!"

Truth be told, I'd rather you guys win it than any of the other three teams. Which means I will most likely be betting heavily on Texas to start

😆

There’s a high high financial bar for tickets lodging and travel to these games.

Y’all thinking it’s an unfair advantage because one team happens to be closer than the other is ridiculous.

This isn’t the 1971 Peach Bowl. Goddamn

Both Rose Bowl teams are favored over Texas for the Finals. Fact.

You think Ewers is better? Hmmmm
Yes Quinn is still better despite all your hatred towards him..

It'S sTiLl JusT a PLanE RiDe!

-Some dumbass Texas fan

People don't understand that it's Nawlins.. people fly in flocks to it for NYE/NYD every year.. Throw a game with 2 hungry fanbases of course the price is going to sky rocket.. I have friends in Austin who can't get a flight to Nawlins.. they are driving to either San Antonio or Dallas to catch a flight there.. the real kick is they will have to stay there for 2 days after the game is over to get a return flight..

Just be happy it's not the orangebowl this year?

It'S sTiLl JusT a PLanE RiDe!

-Some dumbass Texas fan

Are you a dipshit and not understanding what km saying? Yes. Yes you are
You’re literally proving my point

I had megabus tickets for literal ONE DOLLAR for new years to Nola.
And fucking megabus canceled service to Nola forever this past September

Last edited:
I had megabus tickets for literal ONE DOLLAR for new years to Nola.
And fucking megabus canceled service to Nola forever in September

I had to Google that. Im use to charter busses coming through here with old ladies headed to Mexico for drugs and medical treatments.

You're probably talking $400 off if you don't have to fly, depending on how many people are splitting the gas bill.

I'm currently recruiting for a trip to Pasadena. Probably will opt for driving, it's 7 hours one way.

I don’t think that’s being talked about enough. They will have a massive crowd advantage in both games. Huge advantage for them and they are gonna be tough to beat.
WOW!!! Alabama was gifted a spot in the playoffs, and now they are complaining were the games are being held. Stay home and allow Florida State to take their rightful place.

Last edited:
I had to Google that. Im use to charter busses coming through here with old ladies headed to Mexico for drugs and medical treatments.

You're probably talking $400 off if you don't have to fly, depending on how many people are splitting the gas bill.

I'm currently recruiting for a trip to Pasadena. Probably will opt for driving, it's 7 hours one way.
If you catch them early in their scheduling window, EVERY SINGLE MEGABUS has one dollar tickets for each leg.

When they expand the window out every Quarter or so, I snatch us as many tickets I can between Austin and Houston and Nola.

If I don’t end up using them, I’m just out a single dollar.

And it’s fast. Megabus doesn’t stop in every podunk like greyhound

Pretty lame that UW goes in the higher seed but is the team that has to travel all the way across the continental US about it.

Really hope we get to the point where we aren’t tied to bowls for playoff games. Especially with an expanded more legitimate playoff on the horizon. It’s currently really dumb.
I think the new 12 team format will create incentives in at least three ways. 1) just make the twelve 2) make the top four to earn a bye 3) make 5-8 to earn a true home game

Are you a dipshit and not understanding what km saying? Yes. Yes you are
You’re literally proving my point
nana changing GIF

Gotta be honest I would be a little pissed if I was Washington. I thought yall had a serious case for being #1 and playing in Pasadena over New Orleans is a big deal for yall
Washington has a legitimate case, as does Michigan and Florida State. Texas is a valid choice for #4. Had Georgia won I would have been pissed if Georgia wasn't #1. This was an easy decision and the committee blew it.