Texas ... you don't want this smoke ...

Honkey, pleeze

footbull-88c6.gif

These chants always end well.

I don’t want to wish the 2023 football season away at all but..

MAN I can’t wait to get Texas and OU in this conference… dis gone B good.

The Longhorn’s big brother in the state will tell em the reality of the situation.

I don’t want to wish the 2023 football season away at all but..

MAN I can’t wait to get Texas and OU in this conference… dis gone B good.
Yeah, those arrogant pricks from Texas ... going to be fun putting them in their place ... oh, wait, WTF?

Imagine we go into Tejas next year and they beat us. Now they have beaten Bama and UGA ... we'll never hear the end of it from these assholes! :beer2:

Yeah, those arrogant pricks from Texas ... going to be fun putting them in their place ... oh, wait, WTF?

Imagine we go into Tejas next year and they beat us. Now they have beaten Bama and UGA ... we'll never hear the end of it from these assholes! :beer2:
As opposed to never hearing the end of it from Bama and UGA assholes?

Pfft! You don't even need to be THAT good. Already, we never hear the end of it from a-holes at several schools with lesser pedigrees. Mine included

On second thought, can you imagine ATM fans if Texas comes in and wins an SEC championship in the first couple of years? As much as I would hate for that to happen, I'd be great just to see the ATM fans' heads explode.

If Texas is truly back, their fans have every right to be loud and obnoxious and talk all the shit they want. I still don’t miss a chance to make up for all the times I heard “1980” or “preseason champs”