Thank You For Your Service

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Cool story.

In the most American move of all-time, the Fighting Irish have officially welcomed 30-year-old Eric Goins to the roster as the program’s newest kicker. Goins, who graduated high school in 2012 (!!!), last played college football for The Citadel in 2015 before joining the Army.

That’s cool,

But not as cool(or as creepy) as The 59 year old Mike Flynt

Last edited:
The motherfucker is 30. I remember Colorado having a 30 year old true freshman kicker a few years back. There needs to be an age limit for college players

Of all the issues with college football right now, this is the one you are worried about?
Isn’t the service supposed to set em up to be ready to face the real world? You’re 30, son. Get a job

Isn’t the service supposed to set em up to be ready to face the real world? You’re 30, son. Get a job

He has spent the better part of the last decade in the Army. He has most likely faced more of the real world than you and I ever have or will

I have a buddy who spent 7 years in college to become a high school gym teacher.
One of my best friends spent nearly 10 years in college. He’s in his final year of residency and then has one more step before becoming an orthopedic surgeon though. Never really understood why he likes hanging around the rest of us retards that make up the friend group

One of my best friends spent nearly 10 years in college. He’s in his final year of residency and then has one more step before becoming an orthopedic surgeon though. Never really understood why he likes hanging around the rest of us retards that make up the friend group

With the dumb stuff you talk about doing he was probably thinking about future job security

giphy.gif

These geriatric fucks are always kickers. I want to see one of them play a real position sometime and break a hip.

There is, but service time bypasses that limit.
What? No there isn’t. You just have to meet eligibility requirements, of which, age isn’t a factor.

There’s a reason the average age of an NFL player is like 26 years old. It’s not like you’re getting some natural athletic advantage once you hit 30.

The motherfucker is 30. I remember Colorado having a 30 year old true freshman kicker a few years back. There needs to be an age limit for college players
Why? He still has less time than that fag who got a 9th year of eligibility because his panties were twisted wrong