GAME Thanksgiving Day Games

Explain this to me Lions. You have 3 timeouts left, 38 seconds and counting on the clock before half, you're just on the Texans side of the field, and it's 3rd and 6? and instead of calling a timeout you decide to rush a play....?

Matt Patricia is gone after this year, no?

Looking at Lions remaining schedule, I can’t imagine them ending up with a 8-8 or better record. Can’t think he would be back

Bill O’Brien watching at home be like

WindyThatBison-size_restricted.gif

Alright, let's get this off the tv already

Glorious. Amazing what happens when you fire a stupid, fucking cocksucking, retard, moron, dumbshit, meanyface, fatty, buttchin, moose licker, nose picker, Sasquatch, monkey tits, timeout non caller, timeout waster, play clock mismanager, draw on 3rd downer, stupid mcstupid face!!!

Glorious. Amazing what happens when you fire a stupid, fucking cocksucking, retard, moron, dumbshit, meanyface, fatty, buttchin, moose licker, nose picker, Sasquatch, monkey tits, timeout non caller, timeout waster, play clock mismanager, draw on 3rd downer, stupid mcstupid face!!!
You forgot money stealer

I would fire Patricia right now. Like I would walk down to the locker room and just do it this second.

Tradition is literally the only thing keeping these Thanksgiving games interesting.

Lol at McCarthy going for it on own 35 and throwing it on 4th and inches and failing

Cowboys also get personal foul so Washington takes over at Cowboys 20

nobody, and i mean NOBODY, is beating this Washington Football Team today!

TD Washington

17-10 Washington