That Smell

I'm truly saddened to hear of Gary Rossington's passing. He was a great guitarist. Here are his collaborations and credits...

He’s has some serious heart issues for a while. Maybe now the bastard version of Skynyrd that still yours will finally go away

Circal a life

Ed King was always my favorite, though

Oh, yeah, the boy could play.
King was probably the most interesting guy in that band, having played with the Strawberry Alarm Clock prior. Likely the most versatile player as well. And Ronnie always treated him like crap, because he was from Southern Cal instead of Florida or Georgia

Artemis Pyle is still alive and has his own band. Their first drummer, Bob Burns, died in a car crash. Artemis Pyle was in the plane crash but survived.

Gary Rossington never got along with Pyle.

King was probably the most interesting guy in that band, having played with the Strawberry Alarm Clock prior. Likely the most versatile player as well. And Ronnie always treated him like crap, because he was from Southern Cal instead of Florida or Georgia
People from SoCal deserve to be treated like crap. Dodger fans deserve no kindness from anyone

Checks out...Bakersfield is the armpit of SoCal
Nate Diaz Sport GIF by UFC

Uhem...Stockton would like a word...

Buck Owens is from Texas. Bakersfield is the exception to the rule.
Bakersfield is where I had the worst bad beat in my poker playing career. Short start to the high chip guy. 5 card draw. I limp in with a pat full house, get a raise, pump to all-in and get a call. Ready to count my chips when he draws 3 to hit quads.

Bakersfield is where I had the worst bad beat in my poker playing career. Short start to the high chip guy. 5 card draw. I limp in with a pat full house, get a raise, pump to all-in and get a call. Ready to count my chips when he draws 3 to hit quads.
That’s rough for 5 card draw especially. My worst bad beat was when I had Jack 10 of diamonds and the flop is 8-9-Q with two diamonds and one club. I bet half the pot, get raised, I shove, get snap called. Opponent has Jack 10 of clubs. Runner runner clubs.