The Abyss

I'm sorry, but I don't remember. Can you describe it? :)
Maybe like a sperm and an egg living in separate apartments in the city until one day they happen to run into each other?

Most people have it backwards. You see, your soul is the only real thing. It gets captured in a body and views creation through a weird lens for an instant of time.

That's why science still can't find any real, tangible particles of matter - because there aren't any, just energy.

Most people have it backwards. You see, your soul is the only real thing. It gets captured in a body and views creation through a weird lens for an instant of time.

That's why science still can't find any real, tangible particles of matter - because there aren't any, just energy.

Have you seen images from Scanning Tunneling Microscopes or Atomic Force Microscopes? Those are pretty convincing.

1597814261207.png

Another interesting topic for this thread is matter-energy equivalence and particle wave duality.

The body as a temporary locus of congealed energy. I'm in.

Let's just call it "pre-deceased"

Have you seen images from Scanning Tunneling Microscopes or Atomic Force Microscopes? Those are pretty convincing.

View attachment 163

Another interesting topic for this thread is matter-energy equivalence and particle wave duality.
They are? They're not convincing, albeit awesome. Those little chunked quarks are just organized charges...captured light.

Wait until you find out atomic level shit is heewj compared to sub-atomic structures.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you
___ Jer 1:5

Interesting theological premise. If God knows the future, He would know the living you without a "you" prebirth.

replace the word “god” with “time” and everything will make sense ...

Interesting theological premise. If God knows the future, He would know the living you without a "you" prebirth.

You get into some really bizarre thoughts when you believe in God. It because we see things in the Physical or Classical Universe. I believe God is outside this Universe and God is unencumbered by the Time/Space Continuum that has us all enslaved. If God knows everything, and every action causes and equal and opposite reaction, then God know what is going to happen. Theology and Physics coming together.

Currently you are a resonant field of particles. Before that you were basically Schrodinger’s Cat. A mere possibility. It has been theorized that black holes could possibly be hacked and you could examine and retrieve the information they store on their “surface”. Your existence will most likely be stored in that fashion. The spark that your resonant field of particles has on loan will be osmosed back into the substratum of our space-time: Don’t worry, “you” won’t feel a thing and “you” won’t remember a thing if your spark or fragments of your spark happen to appear in this or another space-time.

You get into some really bizarre thoughts when you believe in God. It because we see things in the Physical or Classical Universe. I believe God is outside this Universe and God is unencumbered by the Time/Space Continuum that has us all enslaved. If God knows everything, and every action causes and equal and opposite reaction, then God know what is going to happen. Theology and Physics coming together.
“space” is cyclic ... “knowing” “action” “reaction” ... even ‘being’ are confined by Time ... and “god” is also a servant to it and cannot exist outside it