The Accountant 2

Apparently Affleck is making the 2nd movie.
This is one I dont mind seeing a 2nd movie made

I liked the first one so I'll look for this one. I need to rewatch the first one to get back up to speed.

I liked the first one so I'll look for this one. I need to rewatch the first one to get back up to speed.
Yeah I'll need to rewatch the first one. I remember feeling like it was trying to be two movies and failed at both. It wasn't a shoot-em-up action flick and it wasn't a thinking-mans-who-done-it.

Yeah I'll need to rewatch the first one. I remember feeling like it was trying to be two movies and failed at both. It wasn't a shoot-em-up action flick and it wasn't a thinking-mans-who-done-it.

I'll have to take a re-look. I thought the accountant guy was a straight up killer and had plenty of action. But I could have it mixed up with something else.

I remember liking it. Saw it at the theater but can't remember much of the story. It is on TV all the time now

I'll have to take a re-look. I thought the accountant guy was a straight up killer and had plenty of action. But I could have it mixed up with something else.
I'll have to watch again, but I seem to remember he was a professional killer/accountant, but with like extreme OCD and/or autism or something. I do remember it being a lot better than I thought it would be.

The writers left some room for development, so yeah, it could be good. An interesting movie, an original premise, and viewers were pleasantly surprised.

Meanwhile, we’ll probably get three more Batman movies just before the end of the decade, exploring the Joker’s singing voice and “what if Bruce Wayne was black?”.

The writers left some room for development, so yeah, it could be good. An interesting movie, an original premise, and viewers were pleasantly surprised.

Meanwhile, we’ll probably get three more Batman movies just before the end of the decade, exploring the Joker’s singing voice and “what if Bruce Wayne was black?”.

I am Blackman. Has a ring to it.

Agreed. The first one was pretty good. I will probably watch this one on Amazon