The Andy Dalton Thread

you guys are all nuts.
Unless there is a set back with recovery. Dak will be our long term QB.

I just can't believe we have someone running our offense who can't remember to get his pet fish off the roof of his car [skip to 0:44 for the joke]

Dalton does have good flow. Probably a lot of product though, but good hair is important.
he also made the bengals not be a totally shitshow for quite a few years. He should be able to win some games in Daks absence.

Dalton does have good flow. Probably a lot of product though, but good hair is important.
he also made the bengals not be a totally shitshow for quite a few years. He should be able to win some games in Daks absence.
He impressed me with a few passes in the comeback in the last game.

It's not a real Andy Dalton thread until we get a copy and paste of his wiki bio.

It's not a real Andy Dalton thread until we get a copy and paste of his wiki bio.

that or someone refers to him as red rocket rather than red rifle.

🤦‍♂️

that or someone refers to him as red rocket rather than red rifle.

🤦‍♂️
Cue Harold thread banning me for copy and pasting the wiki entry for cock and ball torture

As much as I hated Butt Chin, I never hated him enough to destroy my own EXPENSIVE property.

People who do shit like this are fucking morons.
What are you talking about? He's internet rich now!

my Dalton jersey just barely got delivered and I've already retired it. Bought this bad boy today.

Super Bowl or Bust bitches, suck it

1603697310262.png

Mrschaney has a sad.

i thought the cowboys would be alright with Dalton filling in but they have just completely fallen apart.

The Cowboys have completely given up. Dalton gets wrecked and not one Cowboy player stands up for him.

And WTF happened to Zeke? Fumbles, drops, tipping balls that lead to turnovers, etc.

The defense... I won't even go there.

Wouldn't mind if the Cowboys signed Steve Pelluer. I heard he finally learned the playbook.

5CCD966D-75D4-4732-A8F8-2A0F5391DCD7_jpe-1660607.JPG