Movie The Batman (2022)

Someone in this thread, go back a page or two. Think Ben Shapiro originally put it out there, or at least amplified it from whoever decided it was an issue with the movie to begin with.
Ahhhhhh Found it, koy.

I didn’t make note of the race of the villains, but I think they’re damned if they do about that anyway. If they make a villain not white, who is white in the comics they’ll get called out for making a POC a bad guy. If they don’t give POC a role, it’s just a white person dominated movie.

Ideological reasons? Did you see a political message?
Think 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

Ahhhhhh Found it, koy.

I didn’t make note of the race of the villains, but I think they’re damned if they do about that anyway. If they make a villain not white, who is white in the comics they’ll get called out for making a POC a bad guy. If they don’t give POC a role, it’s just a white person dominated movie.
I don’t know about any of that. Seems like a weird thing to focus on when the casting for the movie was solid.

He sucked in that turd of a ‘film’ The Eternals. However, Ledger was supposed to suck based on everyone’s reaction before the movie came out.
Ledger literally put everything he had into that role. You have to respect that kind of dedication to your craft.

I did a rewatch of TDK a couple years back. You cannot overstate what an absolute amazing job he did. The movie itself was actually kinda meh, but his work elevated it to one of the best comic book movies ever.

Ledger literally put everything he had into that role. You have to respect that kind of dedication to your craft.

I did a rewatch of TDK a couple years back. You cannot overstate what an absolute amazing job he did. The movie itself was actually kinda meh, but his work elevated it to one of the best comic book movies ever.
One of is a bit understated. Its a top 10 film much less superhero specific film. No other superhero movie can say that.

How can you say that the movie itself was actually kinda meh when it comes to TDK? The only bad part about it is the scene with the boats with bombs on each and neither boat decided to blow up the other. 100% unrealistic. That happen out in the real world and people are tripping over themselves to blow that shit up first in order to save themselves.