Poll The best flavor of canned sardines?

Best sardine flavor

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
To me, the best to eat are the ones soaked in soy sauce. Straight from the can, on a saltine, or in a sandwich with Mayo and cheese, good eating, though I like all of em except for the mustard ones.

The ones that are just soaked in water are the best bait you can use to live trap raccoons

sardines that dude has been everywhere GIF

Olive oil. Need something to cut the salt.

Adding soy sauce probably doubles the sodium content, you gonna be on statins before you're 35

I don’t like killing raccoons that aren’t being aggressive towards me or my dogs since I don’t eat them, but I also don’t want them around my house. I live trap em and then release em by the river at the WMA. If they try to attack me through the cage, they get a .38 in their head though

I don’t like killing raccoons that aren’t being aggressive towards me or my dogs since I don’t eat them, but I also don’t want them around my house. I live trap em and then release em by the river at the WMA. If they try to attack me through the cage, they get a .38 in their head though
You know you call em coons in real life, raccoons here to avoid being branded a racist.

No one ever has said "I'm going raccoon hunting"

You know you call em coons in real life, raccoons here to avoid being branded a racist.

Depends on who I’m around

Michael Chigbu was a WR at UGA for a bit. I was glad he got buried on the depth chart because of my thick north GA accent. Had to really slow down and enunciate when talking about UGA receivers at work for a couple years there