The Best Tuesday Thread of 2023

Morning. Think the wife has had it with the oldest & youngest. Oldest doesn't use her brain & just does what she wants. Thought for sure the wife was going to murder her last night. Oldest also doesn't take criticism well. Told her she better toughen up before she becomes a snowflake. Her school is definitely a major factor on that. As for the youngest, she's not sleeping well. I'm blaming that on the Dr's wanting us to reintroduce foods she is intolerant or very minor allergies to, so they can see things on the next scope.

sacrifice one to the Gods to get the rest in line

you have enough anyway

have you seen some of the threads @Illustrious Potentate starts? I think one was literally him defending what is and is not gay
Those weren't Tuesday Threads.

This thread is gayer than teal throw pillows in the back seat of a yellow Volkswagen beetle convertible.

Those weren't Tuesday Threads.

This thread is gayer than teal throw pillows in the back seat of a yellow Volkswagen beetle convertible.
soaking hot tub GIF by South Park

sacrifice one to the Gods to get the rest in line

you have enough anyway
It will be the oldest that's a stepkid anyway. She tried making plans to go see her cousin's (sperm donor's side) basketball game tonight without asking. Wife denied her when she tried telling the wife her aunt was picking her up. That snake in the grass shit doesn't fly with me. She has to go to Lil W's dance family night. I have to miss it since I'm coaching wrestling practice.

Much like many of @ill dates, this thread had lots of bluster, empty promises, and did not finish well