1710288459438.png

mixture of all bracketologists:

current 10 and 11 seeds on bracket matrix:

1710288545313.png

teams bolded have either earned or are projected to receive an AQ

on the outside:

1710288588439.png

my thoughts even tho i'm no expert

-Indiana State's at-large chances are looking pretty bad. being the last team in on bracket matrix right before the big tournaments start with zero games left to play is usually a death sentence.
-New Mexico's NET rating of 27 has to be carrying them. 6-8 against Q1/Q2. 1 Q4 loss.
-Texas A&M is weird. 11-9 vs Q1/Q2. 4 Q3 losses. committee's view on teams with type of resume is inconsistent. 2022 Rutgers in. 2023 Rutgers and Clemson out. even tho Clemson didn't have as many Q1/Q2 wins.
-the resume difference between the teams that are currently in and currently out is razor thin.
-biased perspective time. Deacs would be in the field if it wasn't for that awful loss to Georgia Tech. so i'm still in the camp that they don't deserve to make it. if they can beat both Pitt and UNC (ain't gonna happen. hell, i have no confidence they will beat ND tomorrow), i think they go from being out to avoiding Dayton. without the UNC win, they are doomed for the NIT. but hope is not lost. if they make the NIT, then i will see the red head w/ the big titties on their dance team perform one more time. so uh, go NOTRE DAME

if they can beat both Pitt and UNC (ain't gonna happen. hell, i have no confidence they will beat ND tomorrow)

Fwiw, the committee hasn't given much, if any, weight to wins in conference tourneys lately. Basically the bubble is set. Conference games only matter for seeding or if you win your conference tournament and thus win the autobid. But a bubble team winning a game or two in their conference tournament hasn't been helping teams much

Fwiw, the committee hasn't given much, if any, weight to wins in conference tourneys lately. Basically the bubble is set. Conference games only matter for seeding or if you win your conference tournament and thus win the autobid. But a bubble team winning a game or two in their conference tournament hasn't been helping teams much
Right. Which is why they need to beat UNC. The committee isn't going to ignore a win against UNC. They will certainly ignore a Q1 win vs Pitt tho

#1 rated bracketolgist:

View attachment 117198

mixture of all bracketologists:

current 10 and 11 seeds on bracket matrix:

View attachment 117199

teams bolded have either earned or are projected to receive an AQ

on the outside:

View attachment 117200

Of those teams, the least deserving is St Johns. But because they have Pitino, they probably get in. Coaching matchips matter and ratings matter.

OTOH, it would be a travesty if Seton Hall doesn't get in, win or lose in BET.

Virginia has looked like shit for a long time, the committe may have them lower than that

my thoughts even tho i'm no expert

-Indiana State's at-large chances are looking pretty bad. being the last team in on bracket matrix right before the big tournaments start with zero games left to play is usually a death sentence.
-New Mexico's NET rating of 27 has to be carrying them. 6-8 against Q1/Q2. 1 Q4 loss.
-Texas A&M is weird. 11-9 vs Q1/Q2. 4 Q3 losses. committee's view on teams with type of resume is inconsistent. 2022 Rutgers in. 2023 Rutgers and Clemson out. even tho Clemson didn't have as many Q1/Q2 wins.
-the resume difference between the teams that are currently in and currently out is razor thin.
-biased perspective time. Deacs would be in the field if it wasn't for that awful loss to Georgia Tech. so i'm still in the camp that they don't deserve to make it. if they can beat both Pitt and UNC (ain't gonna happen. hell, i have no confidence they will beat ND tomorrow), i think they go from being out to avoiding Dayton. without the UNC win, they are doomed for the NIT. but hope is not lost. if they make the NIT, then i will see the red head w/ the big titties on their dance team perform one more time. so uh, go NOTRE DAME
Texas A&M has to win two games and get to 20 wins so that means they have to beat Ole Miss and then Kentucky. If they can do that (which is doubtful) they are in but if they don't they won't get in.

20 wins and beating Kentucky will probably be enough.

Ohio State has to beat Iowa and Illinois to have a shot. It'd be cool to see them do it with how bad they looked the middle part of the season

Speaking of bubbles, sometimes it can be very difficult to sneak farts past turds.

Of those teams, the least deserving is St Johns. But because they have Pitino, they probably get in. Coaching matchips matter and ratings matter.

OTOH, it would be a travesty if Seton Hall doesn't get in, win or lose in BET.

Virginia has looked like shit for a long time, the committe may have them lower than that

St Johns just beat the crap out of Seton Hall 91-72

aTm punched their ticket.

aTm punched their ticket.
I look forward to next years Auburn thread when you highlight how important a conference championship is and how Auburn had the most impressive one ever or some bullshit like that.

I look forward to next years Auburn thread when you highlight how important a conference championship is and how Auburn had the most impressive one ever or some bullshit like that.
Buy your orange and blue now.

There's a chance the MWC, PAC 12 and ACC get more bids than the Big East. That's wild and stupid.