The Butt Hurt Thread

Severe butt hurt yet again. Kicked his old gay dick in, starts crying.

View attachment 27921
Can you imagine being as old as he is a d deciding what you want to do with your days is spend it on an internet forum where you don't actually post and provide zero intellectual input while neg repping posters you don't like while smoking 3 packs of cigs a day?

What a sad, childish way to spend retirement.

None of these people you're complaining about are butt hurt. Most likely they all think that you're extremely unpleasant and annoying.

You are nothing more than a useless internet bully and like all bullies you are a total and complete coward.

Derp.
Are you here white knighting for the butthurt?

Like Batman.

Buttman

None of these people you're complaining about are butt hurt. Most likely they all think that you're extremely unpleasant and annoying.

You are nothing more than a useless internet bully and like all bullies you are a total and complete coward.

Derp.

Coward? You looking to get tuned up?

You're a complete doofuss weirdo that pretends to be a disabled circus bear. Fuck off.

can you imagine being as triggered as @Fish to hold a grudge at least 5 yrs later because I made a comment about how he cares more about his guns than children?

now all he does while he drinks his morning white Russian is come on here and give out neg reps.

1619183015961.png

Does anyone really give a shit about their ratings?

SMH
not at all

I just find it funny when all someone does it give them out due to nothing but spite because he apparently thinks it means something.

instead it just shows him as being a petty, butthurt bitch.

also, RIP @AlaskaGuy because he cared. A lot.

not at all

I just find it funny when all someone does it give them out due to nothing but spite because he apparently thinks it means something.

instead it just shows him as being a petty, butthurt bitch.

also, RIP @AlaskaGuy because he cared. A lot.
and @Fish ironically responds with a flag rep.

how many cancer sticks have you sucked down so far this morning, Fish?

Coward? You looking to get tuned up?

You're a complete doofuss weirdo that pretends to be a disabled circus bear. Fuck off.
Your internet bravado is laughable! Am I supposed to be frightened?

Oh my, I better hide under my wheelchcair so Mandi /Coward/ Deputy Derp don't 'tune me up'.

LMAO @Handicappers

Derp....

Derp Derp

Can you imagine being as old as he is a d deciding what you want to do with your days is spend it on an internet forum where you don't actually post and provide zero intellectual input while neg repping posters you don't like while smoking 3 packs of cigs a day?

What a sad, childish way to spend retirement.
we talking about groo?